IGNORED

Neville To Newcastle For £4m?

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce is considering a £4m swoop for Everton skipper Phil Neville. (Express)

Just seen this on the BBC rumours section but I cant find it on the Express website...£4m would be a great bit of business as long as a replacement came in...Vogel?

I am a Phil Neville fan - OK he is never going to set the world on fire, abd he is not a flair player, but he is a good steady professional and is very consistent (He is not a regular in the England squad for nothing).

£4M sounds a lot for a player of Phil's age, but considering what is available in the market and what you get for that sort of money this summer, I would be tempted to keep hold of him. It's not like we have a huge squad.

He won't want to go to Newcastle only money grabbers or people who go to win trophies go there (lmao). He has been through to much with Everton to leave now. Although he has only scored 1 goal AGAINST Newcastle he makes assist and killer passes which make Everton. You could call him 'the unsung hero'. If I was Moyes i would go and tell B.I.G. S.A.M. to go and shove it up his arse! :D

Edited by Josh Berno

He won't want to go to Newcastle only money grabbers or people who go to win trophies go there (lmao). He has been with through to much with Everton to leave now. Although he has only scored 1 goal AGAINST Newcastle he makes assist and killer passes which make Everton. You could call him 'the unsung hero'. If I was Moyes i would go and tell B.I.G. S.A.M. to go and shove it up his arse! :D

Spot on bro, Phil Neville does his bit for the club but a lot of people dont seem to notice. I Agree that he can be frustrating sometimes but you can always rely on Phil to give 110% in a match. 4 million is a generous offer but lets not forget this is only a rumour. I dont see Phil Neville as the money grabbertype of newcaslte player and if he wants to win trophies well he has a much better chance of it happening here than at the barcodes.

I would rather keep him.

1 reason is cos I can't stand the skunks and don't want to see many of our players go there.

2 he can cover left back, right back and midfield and most prob would play anywhere on the pitch.

3 he is our captain and get the impression a good one for the lads.

4 Carsley has only got 1 more year left where as Phil I would expect another 3 years or so. so if anyone out of them going would rather Carsley and want to keep him as well.

5 However £4m iof true is a good value

"To win dosnt always require skill, but ALWAYS requires guts and determaniation."

I think the quote sums up Neville. Wouldnt want to sell him, maybe if the season had just finished but losing our captain now wouldnt be good.

Nolan has that spirit, guts and determination, but he also has a little more skill than Phil. imo. :)

Still think that Joey Barton was a missed opportunity. 5.5 Million.

Would we get someone as good who can offer versatility, determination and top level experience for £4m? Not in my opinion.

He doesn't get the plaudits but this lad has been a real asset to us and will continue to be. He gives his all, keeps his head when we are under pressure and has that winning mentality that stems from all those years at United.