IGNORED

Will You Stop Going

Adams

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will you stop watching Everton when they go to Kirkby?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah there has to be a point where the fans say "enough is enough" and simply cant afford it any more, The FA and PREMIER League have to realise that they cant get blood out of a stone.

Football will end up being run by TV companys, played in corporate business stadiums, with only a pay for view coverage available to "the man in the street".

• 3 weeks later...
Football will end up being run by TV companys, played in corporate business stadiums, with only a pay for view coverage available to "the man in the street".

Change the 1st Word football to Sport In general & The Uk can learn alot from Australia's mistakes.

That has happend down under, besides major events (International sport's bit of Rugby & AFL - Govt has a rule that forces some events to be free 2 air- mostly Cricket n stuff)

Then 1 can add, mostly EMPTY STADIUMS as the man on the street has lost touch not seeing alot of these sports & those that do pay 2 view, simply do that.

Pay & watch @ home.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright Matt, welcome to ToffeeTalk :)

My problem is not the four miles.

It's partly because Everton are leaving the city in a period of renaisance to a town on the outskirts of Knowsley that is closer to St Helens than it is to Liverpool city centre.

It's partly because stadium in reality is a lot different to what was voted for

It's partly because the stadium is on a retail park

It's partly because we have been lied to again and again about the price of the stadium (some people still think it will cost £35million)

It's partly because we won't own the stadium outright (we will own a third) or the land it is built on.

It's partly because there have been talks to turn Goodison into a Tesco (how else would the club state they will receive £15million for land worth £4million and the local MP turn a blind eye to a business that generates £50million leaving his area, he knows theres another company with a similar turnover coming in that offers local people jobs!)

It's party because our CEO stated that turnover will increase by £10million per annum if we move yet much of this money will be swallowed up by new stadium costs and paying off our other debts which means we will be worse off by moving to Kirkby.

What is begining to stop my visits to Goodison let alone Kirkby, is the ever decreasing amounts of Saturday 3.00 kick offs :angry:

Sure it has to happen to get money from TV deals, but work, family and travel play a big part in most peoples lives, and anything other than Sat 3.00 isn't an easy option!

Where ever a new stadium is built, we will still come when we can....JUST gives us back a few more SAT.......3.00's.

Even this Thursday!.......At home to Bran live on channel 5......JUST happens to be parent teacher night :angry: ...........Me and my son are planning a very fast encounter with his teachers........PE SHOULDN'T be a problem as the PE teacher is a Blue, the rest of the teachers and mum could be a problem though.

Edited by Blue 250

What is begining to stop my visits to Goodison let alone Kirkby, is the ever decreasing amounts of Saturday 3.00 kick offs :angry:

Sure it has to happen to get money from TV deals, but work, family and travel play a big part in most peoples lives, and anything other than Sat 3.00 isn't an easy option!

Where ever a new stadium is built, we will still come when we can....JUST gives us back a few more SAT.......3.00's.

Even this Thursday!.......At home to Bran live on channel 5......JUST happens to be parent teacher night :angry: ...........Me and my son are planning a very fast encounter with his teachers........PE SHOULDN'T be a problem as the PE teacher is a Blue, the rest of the teachers and mum could be a problem though.

Dont worry about it Blue, Just havin a laugh about your Post but you've lost the plot. :lol: