IGNORED

Rafa Cries "its Not Fair"

The Fat Waiter from across the park has said it before about early kick offs and now he's crying once again that "its not fair". This time because Liverpool have to travel to away games after an international break (which they have to do 3 times this season apparently) one of which is travelling ALL THE WAY to Walton for the derby match at Goodison.

What really annoyed me was his staement "It is important that we change the schedule for the top sides." WHY THE FUCK should the top sides get special treatment. Who does he think he is.

He might as well come out and say "Please can you make it easier for Liverpool, we are too shit to win it on our own".

It would be very satisfying, more so than ever, if they fail to finish in the top 4 this season.

I think Rafa's been taken over by Alex Ferguson's spirit this season because all he's done is moan so far. He's got the strongest squad he's had at Liverpool this season so you'd think he'd be a bit happier. Every club gets stupid kick off times throughout the season, not just the shite. Have Everton complained because we have to play at 12 on Saturday? Nope we havn't. Anyway, their match is on TV so they're being paid for their early kick off ffs

I think Rafa's been taken over by Alex Ferguson's spirit this season because all he's done is moan so far. He's got the strongest squad he's had at Liverpool this season so you'd think he'd be a bit happier. Every club gets stupid kick off times throughout the season, not just the shite. Have Everton complained because we have to play at 12 on Saturday? Nope we havn't. Anyway, their match is on TV so they're being paid for their early kick off ffs

COME ON NOW Romey!......surely we only want to discuss the rs when were actually

playing them! :rolleyes: ..........Sorry couldn't resist that!! :P

Of course Rafa's a moaner!....I think it would only be fair when we play them in our

Goodison match....after their tiring european game....that we give them a 1-0 head

start.I have no problem with that.Could have done that last year.....would have been

3-1..... :huh: