IGNORED

Internationals...

Louis

England were piss poor and so were Scotland. Sad to see Scotland get beat tho now they have to beat Italy which will be hard but i think if Scotland put in the performance of thier lives i think that Scotland will get through. Lescott was average today one of the best in defence IMO. The loss will probably make Lescotts début look bad I can see it now on the RS, Man u and even fuckin Reading fourms (I mean SHOREY 4 ENGLAND fuckin give me a break) ribbin into Lescott at every oppertunity. O well fuckin hate England anyway most over rated team goin except Spain and I hope we dont qualify give the F.A a big shock of how crap they are.

what a fucking joke of a game. the linesmen and referee where appaling. towards both teams as well. Rooneys goal could have been judged offside, their penalaty was a) not in the box B ) not a tackle worthy of a pen.

gerrard showed why he shouldn't have been picked as captain over terrry. didn't show enough leadership and didn't reall communicate with the rest of the team.

things are not looking good, COME ON ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jamiemaher85