IGNORED

England To Qualify?

I cant believe there are people on 606 who are actually saying lescott was poor. He had a fairly decent game and got rid of a few goal scoring chances. Midfield was awful (lampard,gerrard,barry) and it was their fault the defence got so much pressure from a superb Croatia side. Some of these England Fans (mostly cockneys) need to pay more attention to the game instead of blaming the new guys.

What I don't understand is that, your at home and are looking to get a win to boast peoples and more importantly the players confidence and you play a 4-5-1 formation. He knows that the midfield of Lampard and Gerrard don't work, even with the excuse that Barry is in the middle with them it weren't gonna work. Then to make matters worse when we revert to 4-4-2 he leaves Gerrard and Lampard in the middle. Was utterly embarrassing, but I honestly think this will be a blessing in disguise. We need to do a Holland and get the overhyped, overrated and underperforming players out of that squad and play youngsters. Obviously we're not gonna get instant success but 2/3 years down the line I honestly think we'd reap the rewards...

Just an idea.

people are blaming lescott saying he's not good enough, where exactly was lescott out classed? the midfield offered no screen to the back 4 playing 4-5-1 at home was quite frankly disgraceful.

Another reason to blame the fa, Rooney was Sent off in the amsterdam tournament, which usually does not effect league games but the fa insisted on getting the referree's Report and Imposing a 3 game ban, a couple of games into the season, this meant he went from decent form to shocking form and therefore we had no hope of scoring Macedonia Home and Croatia away.

Lets just do what the French did when they didnt qualify for WC 1994.