IGNORED

Spot The Difference

Louis

I went to the exhibition at St. Georges Hall. I was a little underwhelmed because I'd seen it all before on their website. Why do you reckon they are wankers ?

The stadium is not yet confirmed and the plans may fall apart as today Knowsley extended the planning deadline by 3 weeks to give a rival scheme (the one Kirkby residents want) a fair hearing. If the plans are called in then I can see it go ahead because of Kenwright and Leahy's relationship with the Labour party.

Anyway, I have my opinion and like to challenge people that come out with sweeping statements with nothing to back them up except opinions or hear say (no not the pop group). :D

i think that is the problem, there is nothing to back anything up. the club have told us fuck all, and what shite they have told us, they tend to change their mind all the time.

e.g. the stadium is going to be free, the stadium is going to cost £15m, the stadium is going to cost £50m, the stadium si going to cost £100m, the stadium is going to cost £150m.

How Far will the Stadium be from the Station if the move goes ahead?

It's less than a mile BUT it can only handle 4,000 people at the absolute maximum per hour so it's effectively useless. It's the end station on the Northern line but I expect the odd train will be put on to Wigan.

It's less than a mile BUT it can only handle 4,000 people at the absolute maximum per hour so it's effectively useless. It's the end station on the Northern line but I expect the odd train will be put on to Wigan.

Im from Southport so Its a fukin twit having to Switch Trains at Sandhills, basically doubles my journey time!!

Do you reckon Soccerbus will still be in motion?

Im from Southport so Its a fukin twit having to Switch Trains at Sandhills, basically doubles my journey time!!

Do you reckon Soccerbus will still be in motion?

I should'nt worry about that until you know where and when, if ever a new stadium is built.

Could be in Kirkby, could be somewhere else, or might still be where it is (Rebuilt), its a bit too early to start worrying.

Don't know, sorry to hear your from Southport though. ;)

Two options, get the train to Sandhills and change to either Kirkby and walk or the Ormskirk line and get a bus.

On the Ormskirk line you can get off at Aintree and get a bus that the club will put on from the racecourse direct to retail park.

railmap_big.gif

Puts it into perspective when those travelling by train had four options (Sandhills/Kirkdale to Kirkby, Sandhills/Kirkdale to Ormskirk, Sandhills to Hunts Cross via city centre for Wirral line and Sandhills to Southport). In the new stadium you'll have the one train to choose from.

I went to the exhibition at St. Georges Hall. I was a little underwhelmed because I'd seen it all before on their website. Why do you reckon they are wankers ?

The stadium is not yet confirmed and the plans may fall apart as today Knowsley extended the planning deadline by 3 weeks to give a rival scheme (the one Kirkby residents want) a fair hearing. If the plans are called in then I can see it go ahead because of Kenwright and Leahy's relationship with the Labour party.

just all the fliers at the match and stuff. most of them have jumped on the wagon

and the plane too.... so you jump on the bandwagon and you don't know anything about the situation, that to me makes you a bit of a wanker. i admit i don't have all the facts, which is why I have my own independent opinions, but i trust the board aren't idiots, they know more about business than anyone on here.

cheers mike!

but i dont believe i jumped on the band wagon, im not a KEIOC supporter, but i appreciate what they are trying to do!

i formed my own opinions as well, so i guess that makes us both wankers. but the secrecy from the club formed my opinions, as well as the constant lies, i assume they are lies because if they know that much about business then they would have already known what the stadium will cost before all the different figues they spouted off. a good businessman would know that already, and hiding them lies is a bad way to gain support from your market.