IGNORED

Richard Dunne

HE did us a favour in that match aswell when Vaughan took him out bad style, he could have done the Ronaldo thing to do and roll around on the floor for ages and get him sent off because it was a bad tackle by Vaughan but he did the right thing and jutst got up and shook it off and let Vaughan off. Good Man!!

Dont really know, Would he get in ahead of JAgs?

Edited by jacko1990

Suprisingly enuf licker, he's only 28.

Personal information

Full name Richard Dunne

Date of birth September 21, 1979 (1979-09-21) (age 28)

Place of birth Dublin, Ireland

Height 6 ft 2 in

Playing position Defender

Club information

Current club Manchester City

Number 22

Youth clubs

199x-1996 Home Farm Everton

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

1996-2000 Everton 60(0) Didnt even score for us!

2000- Manchester City 243(6)

National team2

2000- Republic of Ireland 039 (5)

HE did us a favour in that match aswell when Vaughan took him out bad style, he could have done the Ronaldo thing to do and roll around on the floor for ages and get him sent off because it was a bad tackle by Vaughan but he did the right thing and jutst got up and shook it off and let Vaughan off. Good Man!!

I think Dunne has won City's player of the year for the last couple of seasons. He's turned into a fantastic defender and I'd take him in a second if he was reasonably priced, I'd personally far rather have Dunne than Stubbs or Jags.

Suprisingly enuf licker, he's only 28.

Personal information

Full name Richard Dunne

Date of birth September 21, 1979 (1979-09-21) (age 28)

Place of birth Dublin, Ireland

Height 6 ft 2 in

Playing position Defender

Club information

Current club Manchester City

Number 22

Youth clubs

199x-1996 Home Farm Everton

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

1996-2000 Everton 60(0) Didnt even score for us!

2000- Manchester City 243(6)

National team2

2000- Republic of Ireland 039 (5)

Seems to have been around for years, good when he was here. Not looked at him for a long time but still doing the Business.

I seen that, it was good of him but I think it was because they needed to score.

No thanks

Hmm, prefer Jags because he is younger and more versatile. Also, will Dunne give the same performances when he has to play in Europe? I mean, Jags and Lescott are both already getting that experience whilst I wouldn't replace Yobo for Dunne at all and can't see him sitting on anyone's bench after hitting this rich vein of form.

change to 3 at the back. Yobo lescott and dunne. Could work, yet it might not. We wont get him anyways.

3 at the back would take some courage and a different look at how to play Premiership football in this country. And quite frankly, I don't think even God could manage that miracle. I agree, I don't think we'll get him either.

Jagielka. Dunne's been brilliant for City for a couple of years now and would give Yobo and Lescott serious competition. I wouldn't go to 352 though, it sucks balls.

But Jagielka is younger and more willing to wait, surely? What happens when Yobo and Dunne finish playing at the same time? Lescott will either be a LB or will have left to play first team football, whilst there will be no-one to replace both Dunne and Yobo. I think the squad we have for our back line is pretty decent at the mo' and doesn't need someone like Dunne in it.

3-5-2 works for a fair few continental teams who play a higher quality of football than we do. I don't think it'll work in the Prem, though; too many players and managers unable to adapt it.

Stubbs then Jagielka then Yobo then Lescott.

I don't understand... that's the order in which you'd replace those players with?