IGNORED

Saha Is The New Vdm.

Memmaclub

Guest efctaxi
I am sure if fit he would be a decent squad player but he if not fit for enough of the season. He certanly is not first team regular because you can't rely on him ot be around enough. I would ship him out on a free at the next opportunity and save the wages.

Didn't you get laid last night ? :lol:

Why would you ship him out ?

The guy is on a pay as you play basis apparantly , trained with our squad for 'free' and in 6 league starts and 5 subs has scored us 3 goals and secured us needed points .

A fully fit Saha is a top class striker and to get him on this basis was great business . The season is not over , and we might be counting our lucky stars that we have him if things go to plan .

Try to find positives :)

If he has been signed on that basis then fair enough but doesn't that show we are admitting that he will not last a full season and therefore that we will need a fulltime striker. aving a part time striker does not give us competition for places because the other stikers know he will only get in based on fitness.It also gives himsome sort of super status that he willplay when fit so if we have a player on form does saha get in te team when fit.

Didn't you get laid last night ? :lol:

Why would you ship him out ?

1 The guy is on a pay as you play basis apparantly , trained with our squad for 'free' and in 6 league starts and 5 subs has scored us 3 goals and secured us needed points .

2 A fully fit Saha is a top class striker and to get him on this basis was great business . The season is not over , and we might be counting our lucky stars that we have him if things go to plan .

Try to find positives :)

1 I've seen nothing official about this efc although it is rumoured to the case. :)

2 You've got a great memory mate :lol:

I hope he is on a pay as you play contract otherwise hs is not reliable enough for our needs B)

Guest efctaxi
1 I've seen nothing official about this efc although it is rumoured to the case. :)

2 You've got a great memory mate :lol:

I hope he is on a pay as you play contract otherwise hs is not reliable enough for our needs B)

That's what apparantly means :P

Michael Owen is injured again too , as is Defoe , as was Torres . Stuff happens , and when we have had 'all' our strikers injured at some point this season , he is certainly costing us less than the others :) Only difference is he is almost fit again :)

That's what apparantly means :P

Michael Owen is injured again too , as is Defoe , as was Torres . Stuff happens , and when we have had 'all' our strikers injured at some point this season , he is certainly costing us less than the others :) Only difference is he is almost fit again :)

I've just looked apparently6 up and apparently you're correct :P

When was he last fully fit, four or five years ago. It was rumoured that at Manchester he was swinging the lead a bit hence I was concerned when he went off at Spurs with what was claimed as a slight strain for it to have lasted nearly three months. Reliability is what we want and you will not get it from Saha mate.

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Guest brazil banks
The season is not over, and we might be counting our lucky stars that we have him if things go to plan .

This.

(last game against Fulham - where he is still considered a God - would be a nice place to count them :-)

Edited by brazil banks

Guest efctaxi

No point in us all speculating about his contract too much , as without the facts , any discussion in that area lacks fact , myself included .

What we can say though is that there are at least 14 matches for him to win us over or not , as the case may be :)

As for VDM , I'd gladly do it all again just for another chance for one cross to knock Liverpool out of the cup :)

Beer : Not cheap . Contract : Expensive . Wages : Outrageous . The ball flying across the red shite box to Goslings feet : PRICELESS :lol::lol::lol:

No point in us all speculating about his contract too much , as without the facts , any discussion in that area lacks fact , myself included .

What we can say though is that there are at least 14 matches for him to win us over or not , as the case may be :)

As for VDM , I'd gladly do it all again just for another chance for one cross to knock Liverpool out of the cup :)

Beer : Not cheap . Contract : Expensive . Wages : Outrageous . The ball flying across the red shite box to Goslings feet : PRICELESS :lol::lol::lol:

Thats like a taxi driver who drove all the way to London only for his fare to do a runner saying he would do it all again because he liked the way the passengers arse looked as he legged it down Tottenham Court Road.

VDM will be gone asap. The very fact he's managed to get on the pitch proves how short was are on the player front, I wouldn't let him get on the team bus

Thats like a taxi driver who drove all the way to London only for his fare to do a runner saying he would do it all again because he liked the way the passengers arse looked as he legged it down Tottenham Court Road.

VDM will be gone asap. The very fact he's managed to get on the pitch proves how short was are on the player front, I wouldn't let him get on the team bus

Me neither. If I was the team coach driver I was shut the doors just before he got on and drive it very quickly whilst someone steals his porsche so he can't drive to the game.

It's a good point.

If we go on to win the cup he'll have played a massive part in it. I don't know what odds you'd have got on us winning the penalty shoot-out had it come to that but I'd pretty much accepted we were on our way out.

Well known I'm far more sympathetic to his position than most, but isn't that moment....potentially...worth all the disappointment he's caused?

It's a good point.

If we go on to win the cup he'll have played a massive part in it. I don't know what odds you'd have got on us winning the penalty shoot-out had it come to that but I'd pretty much accepted we were on our way out.

Well known I'm far more sympathetic to his position than most, but isn't that moment....potentially...worth all the disappointment he's caused?

Hell fucking no.

Guest efctaxi

Just no pleasing some people is there Mike :lol:

And Jimmy , your analysis is almost correct , but as I'm chasing the guy for the money , I fall down a hole and land in a room full of Stella Artois , 2 Gourmet chefs , 12 Miss Worlds who are desperate for my body , and a window overlooking the Wembley pitch as Everton walk out to face United in the Final . Oh noooooooo .... one of the women draws the curtains and I miss the match :o Oh well :lol::lol::lol:

Guest efctaxi
Just as well there's a tv in the room too eh?

If there is a tv in the room , then he better be one of the chefs , or I'm reaching for those curtains :lol:

OMG.... I better check the others before the match starts :o