Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Arteta

Well this goes someway to explaining why he has been underperforming recently, also (and i don't know if anyone else has noticed this) explains why he has been sitting so central in midfield recently rather than making runs down the wing more, he seems to just want to pass the ball away rahter than actually beat his man. Hopefully now he will be back to his creative best when we start entering the buisness end of the season.

Lets hope he starts improving in his preformances.

Even if he is injured hes still the heart of the midfield and is good but if we do get him back to what he like last season then were laughin.

His performances have been a bit below par of late, he can still make something of nothing though

Lets hope hes fully recoverd now and can get back to being the best little spaniard we know :D

His performances have been a bit below par of late, he can still make something of nothing though

Lets hope hes fully recoverd now and can get back to being the best little spaniard we know :D

I agree, he has been below par but even so, he's still one of our best players and rarely gives the ball away or panics, plus he works hard - form is temporary, class is permanent.

I agree, he has been below par but even so, he's still one of our best players and rarely gives the ball away or panics, plus he works hard - form is temporary, class is permanent.

Andy Van der Meyde once had class by the bucket full!....... :angry: Permanent! :lol: