Sign in to follow this  
Lower Gwladys

Zinedine Killa

before i start i can honestly say that i am not one of Kilbane's biggest fans.

i have taken the piss on a couple of occasions on his below par performances( mainly when we are doin awful)

but over the past couple of weeks i have seen a BIG improvement in his work rate and basically his overall match day performance

Anyone else's views?

KEEP IT UP KILLA

Zed    1

I think he has been pretty consistant over the season. However, he is a scapegoat and when we win hes good when we dont he bad, that said, he is still limited

I think every squad needs somebody like Kilbane. He may not be the most graceful of players and that makes him a target of abuse but he tries and doesn't go hiding.He is coming into the type of form when he first came and i'm made up for him.

but at least he has a go. he has the mentality and the belief now and if all our players did that we would be up there in the top half all the time.

This time VDM needs to be brought back a little more slowley - With Killa in a bit of form and the team getting results his inclussion in to the team is not quite as important as it was when we were losing every game at the beginnning of the season.

I am looking forward to seeing him back though - as he looked decent in a struggling side, I wonder what he will be like in a confident team who are enjoying there football.