IGNORED

Whose Fault Is It?

Bill

I was going to say the same thing Bill. Idiotic comment to come out with from Moyes. We do the same thing every January and it's really annoying me and this season it could actually cost us.

It will be interesting to see if the Faddy money has disappeared by the summer and we have to scrimp around for money to sped i.e. yet another loan.

Yeah, i cant understand how he can ship out Vidarrson, Da Silva, and Mcfaddy, then he brings in Gardner, Graveson, and hangs on to V der Meyde, :o none of whom are fooking good enough to sit on the bench. Just does'nt make sense to me, and i think it has already cost us, i just hope it does'nt get worse.

Yeah, i cant understand how he can ship out Vidarrson, Da Silva, and Mcfaddy, then he brings in Gardner, Graveson, and hangs on to V der Meyde, :o none of whom are fooking good enough to sit on the bench. Just does'nt make sense to me, and i think it has already cost us, i just hope it does'nt get worse.

If Van der Meyde was any sort of player he would've gotten a play during this stretch. At least Valente has value in that regard.