IGNORED

Fa Cup Third Round Draw

aaron

I'm unsure what to make of that fixture, its better than getting a Premiership team but with the way we are playing I'm not so sure. We should play the reserves and acadamy and prove a point to Moyes that they are better than the senior team. Lescott, Yakubu, Arteta and the rest should be dropped and have the likes of Kissock, Valente and Baxter in the team, with those types of players I could see us winning 4-0.

With the seniors it could range from a 1-0 win to a 1-0 defeat.

Some of the Premiership fixtures below, looking foreward to seeing the mighty Preston North End defeat Liverpool B)

Preston v Liverpool

Southampton v Manchester United

Portsmouth v Bristol City

Wednesday v Fulham

West Ham v Barnsley

Middlesbrough v Barrow

Hull City v Newcastle

Hartlepool v Stoke

Chelsea v Southend

Manchester City v Forest

WBA v Peterbrough/Tranmere Rovers

Spurs v Wigan Athletic

Arsenal v Plymouth Argyle

Bournmouth/Blyth v Blackburn

Sunderland v Bolton

Gillingham/Stockport v Villa

I'm unsure what to make of that fixture, its better than getting a Premiership team but with the way we are playing I'm not so sure. We should play the reserves and acadamy and prove a point to Moyes that they are better than the senior team. Lescott, Yakubu, Arteta and the rest should be dropped and have the likes of Kissock, Valente and Baxter in the team, with those types of players I could see us winning 4-0.

With the seniors it could range from a 1-0 win to a 1-0 defeat.

Its the last chance to salvage anything from the season why throw it away to prove a point?

I admire your optimism but our reserves are just as crap as the first team, JP isnt good enough Valente is injured and Baxter has only just played his first game of the season for the reserves after injury

Its the last chance to salvage anything from the season why throw it away to prove a point?

I admire your optimism but our reserves are just as crap as the first team, JP isnt good enough Valente is injured and Baxter has only just played his first game of the season for the reserves after injury

the same team that were inpenetrable at white hart lane and are 7th, 11 points off the top of the table?

mate cheer the fuck up, we have a shocking game against wigan and now everyone thinks we're out of the running. Arteta had an injury all through last year, he had an op, and he's yet to find his best but he can do a lot better it justs takes patience. Cahill also had an op and players rarely return to their best form after having corrective surgery, because it doesn't feel the same. Again he will come good. Pienaar has suffered injury, so has saha, and osman's had some niggling ones. Fellaini is in his first season with us, and barely speaks english, yobo had trauma with his brother before the season and so was out of focus, and lescott has in all fairness had nothing to excuse his absolute shite play but he pulled his socks up today and defended well against some of the fastest players in the prem.

All these players are yet to hit their peak this season, and we still have more than half to go, so dyu mind saving your cynicism for when we're in the relegation zone, and start dropping points left right and centre, because at the moment 4 points off a champions league spot isnt exactly crap ;)

We probably will put a few reserves out against macclesfield but theyll be rodwell, gosling etc who are already on the bench. With our squad as thin as it is i don't see us going full strength against a team like macclesfield.

And we'll probably win regardless so as I said cheer up and look onwards and upwards, everton are bulldogs they won't stop fighting and this year, despite our striker crisis, is looking as good as last year, especially since the prem is so close every win propels us up the table

bring on the 3rd round of the FA cup, COYB!

Great post there Regulator. I think that we need to think about the positives this season, one of the biggest being that we are in a good position and looking good for Europe. It's better than being down at the bottom where a defeat puts you into the relegation places. We should go into the game at Macclesfield full of confidence and rightly so, we are going to win.

If we play the likes of Pienaar and Fellaini against them then they stand no chance and none of thier attackers will get past Jagielka and Neville nevermind Howard. We just need to believe in ourselves and before we start moaning at every possible opportunity we sit back and actually think of what's going to happen. We haven't had the best start's to the season but now were doing fine and a small team like Macclesfield shoulden't worry us.