IGNORED

Where is Tonliv

rowlo-efc

Not that I am going to shove this in the face of many RS fans - Everton haven't played Boro yet (and may not get any further in the competition) - but for tonliv I have to ask...

where are you now?

Where are you now that you have been beaten by Crystal palace?

why are you not on here bragging about your tactical genius of a manager that hasn't got a clue about the english game?

6'7" monster in crouch and yet our team hardly pumped the ball up to him. then puts on pongolle (or is on mongole) to partner garcia - ??? against a championship side that is intent on bruising you - and he puts on two fairys! Absolute genius. best thing that has ever happened to you guys - Benitez!

It was funny listening to the phone in on City fm - nothing but RS fans moaning about benitez lack of tactical knowledge regarding the english game - moaning about gerrard, Crouch etc. It was priceless...

Please, all other LFC fans - not having a go directly at you lot - just at the tosspot tonliv....

Crystal palace fans where funny though...

'hes here, hes there, hes fucking shit in the air...peter crouch, peter crouch'

Legend!

As I have said - and will probably have to repeat many times over (As RS fans never seem to understand)

SORT YOUR OWN HOUSE OUT BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND CRITICISE OURS.

Oh and by the way - I will not post this on an LFC forum - i cant be bothered and dont want to try and wind up your fans like you do with us on toffeetalk. I have a certain maturity that stops me from doing it.

Not that I am going to shove this in the face of many RS fans - Everton haven't played Boro yet (and may not get any further in the competition) - but for tonliv I have to ask...

where are you now?

Where are you now that you have been beaten by Crystal palace?

why are you not on here bragging about your tactical genius of a manager that hasn't got a clue about the english game?

6'7" monster in crouch and yet our team hardly pumped the ball up to him. then puts on pongolle (or is on mongole) to partner garcia - ??? against a championship side that is intent on bruising you - and he puts on two fairys! Absolute genius. best thing that has ever happened to you guys - Benitez!

It was funny listening to the phone in on City fm - nothing but RS fans moaning about benitez lack of tactical knowledge regarding the english game - moaning about gerrard, Crouch etc. It was priceless...

Please, all other LFC fans - not having a go directly at you lot - just at the tosspot tonliv....

Crystal palace fans where funny though...

'hes here, hes there, hes fucking shit in the air...peter crouch, peter crouch'

Legend!

As I have said - and will probably have to repeat many times over (As RS fans never seem to understand)

SORT YOUR OWN HOUSE OUT BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND CRITICISE OURS.

Oh and by the way - I will not post this on an LFC forum - i cant be bothered and dont want to try and wind up your fans like you do with us on toffeetalk. I have a certain maturity that stops me from doing it.

i think this could turn into a new sport,

red shi*e baiting

a bit like badger baiting apart from

instead of badgers crawling out of dark holes

you get liverpool fans

What actualy happened to tonliv? Did the dirty little RS get banned or are we going to have to listen to more sh*t?

People like that have got nothing better to do, every post i have read today has some sort of comment from our freindly neighbourhood scumbag  :lol:

HE WAS BANNED, im sure he would have still been infeecting the board with his persistant 5 times drivel anyway