IGNORED

"Blood" film

Louis

There's a film crew in my home town at the moment filming a film called "Blood".

Actors include Stephen Graham, Mark Strong and Paul Bettany.

Just letting you know. ;) The films not out 'til 2013. It's a remake of a BBC series called "Conviction" which I've never seen.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/paul_bettany_brian_cox_stephen_graham_attached_to_british_thriller_blood

Actors include Stephen Graham, Mark Strong and Paul Bettany.

For this reason alone I will be watching this when it comes out. Paul Bettany has been in some top class films such as; Priest, Legion, Da Vinci Code and Knights Tale and I consider him one of those actors that always seems to star in quality stuff (like Jason Statham and Daniel Craig).

Can't wait (where is it that you live Louis?)

You see I'm not that big fan of Paul Bettany, I've seen The da Vinci Code and he was okay in that, (Legion was crap! Not seen Priest, Knights Tale is very underrated) but know of him really as the voice of Jarvis in Iron Man. He hasn't been part of a film that I've thought to myself I'd like to watch it again.

I live in West Kirby

I've not actually seen Master & Commander but my Dad says it's a good film. Dosen't he played Charles Darwin? (I'm studying him at college now).

You see I'm not that big fan of Paul Bettany, I've seen The da Vinci Code and he was okay in that, (Legion was crap! Not seen Priest, Knights Tale is very underrated) but know of him really as the voice of Jarvis in Iron Man. He hasn't been part of a film that I've thought to myself I'd like to watch it again.

Get out. shaking fist.png

67.gif

I've not actually seen Master & Commander but my Dad says it's a good film. Dosen't he played Charles Darwin? (I'm studying him at college now).

Get out. shaking%20fist.png

67.gif

You do realise that you simply have to see Master and Commander, if only to see how the poor old navy personal were treated if nothing else.......... very harshly! Alas great minds think for themselves, all be it for the benefit of mankind to a certain extent it may seem in the long run, Darwin to the agnostic is merely a drunk without beer, a moment of clarity I may say in an otherwise hazy morningdont%20know.gif

I live in West Kirby

A Beautiful Mind is worth a second watch, his best film imo. There's Dogville as well if you're artsy

For this reason alone I will be watching this when it comes out. Paul Bettany has been in some top class films such as; Priest, Legion, Da Vinci Code and Knights Tale and I consider him one of those actors that always seems to star in quality stuff (like Jason Statham and Daniel Craig).

Can't wait (where is it that you live Louis?)

I live in West Kirby

I'm with Louis, Legion was bad, Priest was terrible, he was 'meh' in Da Vinci code...Knights Tale was ok as was Master & Commander....you forget Wimbledon!! Also atrocious....his genuine best part was the voice of 'Jarvis' in Iron Man...because he didn't need to act :lol:

I'm with Louis, Legion was bad, Priest was terrible, he was 'meh' in Da Vinci code...Knights Tale was ok as was Master & Commander....you forget Wimbledon!! Also atrocious....his genuine best part was the voice of 'Jarvis' in Iron Man...because he didn't need to act laugh.png

How was Priest terrible?! I thought it was an excellent film and it's the only Blu-Ray that I've actually bought at full price (£15). The story was really good with the Wastelands (like Rage or Fallout) ane everything about it was quality in my book.

If Jason Statham is in a film then it has to be quality in order to carry him because he's an awful actor.

What?! Entitled to your opinion of course, but Jason Statham is one of the best actors out there in my book. What's wrong with him :(

How was Priest terrible?! I thought it was an excellent film and it's the only Blu-Ray that I've actually bought at full price (£15). The story was really good with the Wastelands (like Rage or Fallout) ane everything about it was quality in my book.

What?! Entitled to your opinion of course, but Jason Statham is one of the best actors out there in my book. What's wrong with him sad.png

ROtten Tomatoes Reviews sum it up for me - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10009274-priest/

He's one-dimensional, and he's so wooden you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd actually been felled from a forest.

Agree with Mark. Can't act at all...can do hard, emotionless English guy ok though.