IGNORED

Tonight's Agm

Louis

yes we are steadily improving. thats isnt the major problem. the problem is how far down we have slipped!

i see. you want it both ways!

but most clubs in the premiership dont have the trophy cabinet we have.

history entitles you to nothing. and living in the past will get you nowhere in the present or the future.

and its the present and the future that counts.

Edited by java2001e

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we are steadily improving. thats isnt the major problem. the problem is how far down we have slipped!

history entitles you to nothing. and living in the past will get you nowhere in the present or the future.

both ways???

that is still the problem you dont see!!!

the history shows we were once a great club, challenging for honours year on year. due to mis-management of the club we have slipped to lower ranks. this mis-management is still going on, and under the current regime they do not have the knowledge experience of finance to bring us back to where we belong.

its not a case of living in the past, its a case of knowing the people running our club are not able to get us back to what should be the bare minimum for one of the countries most sucessful clubs.

we are not saying our history entitles us to anything, we are saying we have been left to rot to a standard that does not fit a club of our size and stature within the game

Thats fozzies Specialty for raisng Gaming funds everyone knows that... :P:P:P

Think This debates an agree to diasgree job.

Oi!!! :D

And you really think we have a future that we can honestly look forward too??

And by that i mean trophys

the history shows we were once a great club, challenging for honours year on year.

your living in the past. that gets you nowhere.

its the present and the future that count.

we are making progress. those who think that we arent have no grip on reality.

but then people who live in the past dont!

"these are facts : "weve got new players, a new training ground, possibility of a new stadium and we dont have that curse of battling to avoid relegation every season."

and thats an improvement. thats an indication that we are moving in the right direction.

"have to scrimp together the pennies every transfer window just to buy a SECOND rate player."

boo hoo hoo! easily said! but i notice you dont offer any solutions.

stop complaining about we DONT have. most clubs in the premiership dont have it either."

Edited by java2001e