Sign in to follow this  
bassman

Is It Just Me Or?

I have heard DM on ever increasing occasions, state that he may not need to buy a striker in January, if the lads he has start performing.

I dont know about you, but that scares me! is he priming us for a let down, does he have no intention of buying, or does not have sufficient funds available?

Maybe its just me, but I feel that no matter what our front boys do in the run up to January, we MUST get at least one striker. They have proved what I said earlier in the season, our present players would struggle hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Guest fozzie22

Ive said all along he wont be able to spend come jaunary..loans maybe but i doubt wether we'll sign anyone permanetly

with rumours that roy keane's coming to us and that paddypower have stopped taking bets on him being our next manager, could this mean Moyes will go to Rangers? bloody hope not....

I have heard DM on ever increasing occasions, state that he may not need to buy a striker in January, if the lads he has start performing.

I dont know about you, but that scares me! is he priming us for a let down, does  he have no intention of buying, or does not have sufficient funds available?

Maybe its just me, but I feel that no matter what our front boys do in the run up to January, we MUST get at least one striker. They have proved what I said earlier in the season, our present players would struggle hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Maybe he's just trying to spare our current strikers on, start scoring or i'll bring someone in and sell one of you lot!

Guest fozzie22
he would have to sign somone i dont think they could be that f**k not to let him

didnt work out that way in the summer did it?