Sign in to follow this  
Ian

I Won A Shirt :-d

i won a signed shirt on saturday on the golden goal ticket..best thing that happened :angry: no ebay or shite like that on me wall :D (the way where goin at the minute it will only be worth about 50p anyway :lol: )

i won a signed shirt on saturday on the golden goal ticket..best thing that happened :D   no ebay or shite like that on me wall :D (the way where goin at the minute it will only be worth about 50p anyway :D )

Good for you mate, signed by the whole squad?

Guest fozzie22
not sure, went down yesterday and they said they wernt in yet :D ...it shud be though :D

Grats matey

But make sure you get it,you know what BK is like

Guest fozzie22
ano yeah..he mite ask me to traid it in for whats in the mystery box ( a fckin cudely toy knowin that lying, sly twat)

Trade it,you may get a lesser spotted Koldrup..after all none of us have seen him

if BK's got any sense he'll trade you Bent for it...

never know, he might come in handy as a coffee table or something, more use than he is on a footie pitch....

I'll swap you a 4gb mini ipod (gold), a half eaten apple and second hand bog roll for it!

i won a signed shirt on saturday on the golden goal ticket..best thing that happened :P   no ebay or shite like that on me wall :P (the way where goin at the minute it will only be worth about 50p anyway :P )

I won a complete strip from the ic liverpool sports pages at the start of the season, shirt with Tims' name and number and signed by the man himself !

Trouble was I already had a plain one that I ordered from the megastore (Happy birthday son!)

Amazingly, early this season I Actually won lats seasons "3 of the Best Dvd" via the Ic Liverpool Eck site etc.

Couldnt belive it..never win feck all...!!!