IGNORED

David Moyes Should Move Quickly

I think he probably is doing a fair bit behind the scenes. Remember, Moyes does tend to keep everything under his hat until the last minute...possibly to throw the press off a story, to deter others from a late bidding war, who knows, but I would like to think he has several larger signings up his sleeve...only time will tell.

;)

I think he probably is doing a fair bit behind the scenes. Remember, Moyes does tend to keep everything under his hat until the last minute...possibly to throw the press off a story, to deter others from a late bidding war, who knows, but I would like to think he has several larger signings up his sleeve...only time will tell.

;)

I agree, this is why Moyes irritates the fans sometimes because he keeps things so quiet, people never know whats going on, i imagine after him saying that the team will need a " few numbers " at the end of the season because of qualifing for europe :D then i think he probably is working on things now, the market is getting quite busy allready.

DM has already come out and said that not to expect transfers as quickly as last season which to me means either maybe trying for bigger players or doesn't have anyone up his sleeve just yet or the players he wants this time he has only just started talking to the clubs about?

Or maybe just maybe he is waiting for a large investment into the club to come in like which looks like will happen at Manchester Shitty and the Skunks

is saviola a good player? dont pay much attension to other leagues really lol?
I really rate him high. He is a good goal scorer and has a lot of pace. Plus he is only 25. He has had some problems at Barca lately I believe. Whoever gets him, if he goes anywhere, are going to pay a lot. I'd love him at Everton but it is unrealistic.