IGNORED

Mcfudge Shocks The World!

"Jimmy Mac got hitched to Gill, his bird from Scotland. Everton player's at the ceremony included James Beattie and Alan Stubbs. Ex-Everton skipper Davie Weir was also at the knees up. Jimmy, wore a black kilt and a green cravat."

Read this on Blue Kipper.... and it suprised me could have swarn he was gay, but good luck to him!

A gay footballer? Don't be ridiculous Heather, there's no such thing. It's a well known fact that homosexuals are physiologically incapable of grasping even the most fundamental aspects of the game....have you ever tried to explain the concept of interference with regard to the offside rule in a gay bar? Neither have I but it would be a thankless task, I'm telling you. Good luck to McFudge I say, in a very manly and hetrosexual way!

Curiously in women's hockey it's very nearly compulsory to be gay...go figure :huh: .

Congrats to James McFadden...!

To be honest McFadden never struck me as being gay, except how David Moyes described him as the Scottish Rooney, and seemed to pick him despite the boy actually being only slightly more deadly than a blancmange pudding (9 games out of 10).

Now IF you asked me about Ashley Cole....I'd have to say that Cheryl Tweedy is his "beard"! ;-)