IGNORED

Brave New World Is Postponed

Interesting reports in the press this morning show that the shite must repay their £350 mil loan in full within the next six months as the building isn't going ahead. This body blow comes after they failed to get the additional funding in place to complete the project. It seems nice to report that the entire escapade will have cost millions and for what, absolutely nothing. With luck thisd lot will end up as hard up as we are :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thing is if those yanks cant pay that off the Royal Bank Of Scotland (the real owners of liverpool) will sell the club, no doubt to DIC who will then just pump money, and lots of it, into the club.

You could well be right but by then costs will be spiraling. DIC are not noted for investment in playing staff either

This must be the best news we've had in a while, DFIC have bought Citeh and therefore cannot buy the shite now. If the Yanks go tits up financially it will mean very hard times at Analfield :lol::lol::lol:

It's "Abu Dhabi United Group Investment and Development Limited" who claim to have bought City, not "Dubai International Capital." It's a different Emirate :) .

You know that (apparently) it's no longer a game for millionaire owners, you need to be a billionaire....well just out in the car listening to Radio 5 a "Financial expert" reckons Abu Dhabi United is worth trillions.

"Deeper pockets than Abramovich?" asked the presenter,

"More money down the back of the sofa than Abramovich has in the bank!"

Fuck :unsure: .

You know that (apparently) it's no longer a game for millionaire owners, you need to be a billionaire....well just out in the car listening to Radio 5 a "Financial expert" reckons Abu Dhabi United is worth trillions.

"Deeper pockets than Abramovich?" asked the presenter,

"More money down the back of the sofa than Abramovich has in the bank!"

Fuck :unsure: .

Tbh Mike this is a death knell for the game, its the haves and have nots and there are only so many rich buggers to go round. The thought occurred to me that we will indirectly be paying for this taker over with the extra profits the bloody Arabs are making from oil. We cannot live with this, they can buy anyone or anything, if they want any of our players they can have them, they just make an offer we can't refuse. Is it worth trying to fight this type of stuff, I'm getting huge doubts

Tbh Mike this is a death knell for the game, its the haves and have nots and there are only so many rich buggers to go round. The thought occurred to me that we will indirectly be paying for this taker over with the extra profits the bloody Arabs are making from oil. We cannot live with this, they can buy anyone or anything, if they want any of our players they can have them, they just make an offer we can't refuse. Is it worth trying to fight this type of stuff, I'm getting huge doubts

True, true, so am I.