IGNORED

Dm Still Hoping To Add Players

I think Moyes may be after a more seasoned striker than Jerome or Nugent to go straight in to battle so to say. But not may decent ones available in january. If you have got a limited budget, you can't buy Earnshaws in January, then make bids for better players like your Johnston/Keane etc in the summer.

With regard to youngsters, we have both Vaughan and Anichebe who look decent and are coming throught the ranks, so again, £3.0M on a young prospect may not be a prioriy at the moment, or the est way to spend limited funds.

I have no doubt that we are looking and trying to bring players in but if the quality is not available or players are stupid prices (Ashton £7m+) this time of year, then maybe we shouldn't be to hard on Moyes if nobody comes.

Yes, we are a bit thin on the ground, but at the moment the squad (whoever player where) is playing well and showing great team spirit and getting the results. Maybe we would be better staying as we are and keeping any money until the summer.

I think over the rest of the season VDM, McFadden, Cahill or Osman can play as a second striker to Beattie. I think Beattie's fitness will be key though.

I am not saying that we should be looking at spending loads of money on players. I know that we can't buy now and spend a lot in the summer but DM has to look at the loan market.

We can get a couple of loan players in (think you only allowed 2 at a time) so can get a striker in to go with Ferrari that we have until the end of the season with an option to sign.

There will be good players out there that are not being played and want to enhance there would cup chances.

I think Moyes may be after a more seasoned striker than Jerome or Nugent to go straight in to battle so to say. But not may decent ones available in january. If you have got a limited budget, you can't buy Earnshaws in January, then make bids for better players like your Johnston/Keane etc in the summer.

With regard to youngsters, we have both Vaughan and Anichebe who look decent and are coming throught the ranks, so again, £3.0M on a young prospect may not be a prioriy at the moment, or the est way to spend limited funds.

I have no doubt that we are looking and trying to bring players in but if the quality is not available or players are stupid prices (Ashton £7m+) this time of year, then maybe we shouldn't be to hard on Moyes if nobody comes.

Yes, we are a bit thin on the ground, but at the moment the squad (whoever player where) is playing well and showing great team spirit and getting the results. Maybe we would be better staying as we are and keeping any money until the summer.

I think over the rest of the season VDM, McFadden, Cahill or Osman can play as a second striker to Beattie. I think Beattie's fitness will be key though.

anichebe cant and wont cut it, vaughan = injured

but wer not talkin bout jsut like a young academy prospect in jerome, wer talkin bout a 19 yr old who is already scorin loads ... is he top of championship? the kids got talent, he looks ready to me, we shud take the splunge for once in a while... i cant stand moyes i nthe transfer market hes shockin....we need a director of football

u also seen routledge to pompey on loan...FFS how perfect would that have been? moyes is like we aitn got money blah blah blah, well then get a loan or 2, sinama pongolle, routledge them type of players

DM has a very difficult task ahead, you can't blame him for not buying any player that comes available because they have to fit into our way of playing, which I believe to be the reason why.

Firstly, unless that player can give 110% and is willing to be a team player then he will not fit in. The lads at the moment are not the most skillful but work ethic and determination is proving to be the key.

DM has that now and would be foolish to bring any prima dona or big earner to the club.

DM is very critical of players who think their beter than they are, why do you think BT was missing the weekend after his press statements???