IGNORED

Saw

Josh Berno

I have never seen the saw movies before and they are really good. I expected lots of gore but you need to be clever to get your head round it (My Mum is sitting there sayin so how does he die) :D.

Really good recommend them to anyone well not children of course but good saw 1 the best IMO for a low budget film its quality.

The first one was really really good, I was so impressed. But the rest are pretty poor imo. The first one worked better becasue it wasn't just based around gore. it was slightly more intelligent. The third installment was better than the second (which was dire) but not a patch on the first.

I would highly recomend the first, the others you can take or leave. (though i haven't seen saw 4 so won't comment on that one)

The first one was really really good, I was so impressed. But the rest are pretty poor imo. The first one worked better becasue it wasn't just based around gore. it was slightly more intelligent. The third installment was better than the second (which was dire) but not a patch on the first.

I would highly recomend the first, the others you can take or leave. (though i haven't seen saw 4 so won't comment on that one)

saw 4 is possibly one of the worst films i have ever seen.

Not in to horrors either, I oft find me self giggling.

The 1st Saw was ok but.

Havent bothered with Saw 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 :)

Watched a New Zealand Horror called Black Sheep the other week,

My god it was Hilarious, 50p budget, mutant sheep attacking people,mad scietists, the whole kit.

oh dear, I laffed so hard, but its not sposed be a comedy I think.

Black Sheep was great. and since I am not a fan of comedy horrors it must be good for me to say that. Def worth watching.

Thought that Saw 4 was better than 2 and 3 but not as good as the first one.

Since its Val day today instead of watching a nice romantic film me and the missus will most prob watch a horror film tonight. Now we can either watch a new one (as just received Wrong Turn 2 from Tesco) or might just end up watching best film ever made which is LOST BOYS