IGNORED

Manu Spit The Dummy Big Time

Ferguson said after his side's hopes of repeating their 1999 treble were extinguished: "The game was decided by the decision not to give us a penalty. They had great confidence to hang on knowing the referee was on their side."

Ronaldo, ""Sometimes I say that this is the best league in the world, but sometimes they don't protect the skilful players. "After what happened to the Arsenal player Eduardo da Silva, I am scared to do my skills." Ahhhhhh, precious :rolleyes: .

Queiroz, "...the referee's a disgrace....he deserved a red card.."

Touchline bans all round I think ;) .

Edited by MikeO

man utd were hard done by in the game.

utd should have had a penalty when ronaldo was shoulder charged off the field.

and baros being the little pussy he is dived by jumping over the utd gk

man utd should have gone through to the semis

man utd were hard done by in the game.

utd should have had a penalty when ronaldo was shoulder charged off the field.

and baros being the little pussy he is dived by jumping over the utd gk

man utd should have gone through to the semis

:lol::lol: Hahahahahahahaha :D:D !!!

That is all ;) .

sorry mate, but you know the shoulder charge is a legal challenge right?

you seem more like a manc daily, typical of them to moan like never before when somethign doesn't go their way...once in a blue moon

shoulder charges are legal in thugball like in this video

you didnt watch the game you just saw highlights off sky sports.

man utd were the better team on the night and didnt deserve to lose. they were hard done by the ref just like how we were hard done by clattenburg against the skums early in the season

discuss

nah i thought man utd shouldnt of had a pen, was a shoulder charge, ronaldo hit the ball away to much where even he couldnt of kept it in, ronaldo was looking for a pen.

Plus man utd are wankers so even more reason not to give a pen.

I watched the game, thought that Pompey did enough to deserve the win. Wasn't a penalty in my eyes, Ronaldo showed to much of the ball away and was fairly muscled of the ball. If defenders are not aloud to use there strength in the box then the amount of penaltys in the game would be obsene.

Fair play pompey (even though it means another uefa place gone) its good to see teams breaking the tradition of top 4 cup finals. Would love a non-premiership final.

shoulder charges are legal in thugball like in this video

you didnt watch the game you just saw highlights off sky sports.

man utd were the better team on the night and didnt deserve to lose. they were hard done by the ref just like how we were hard done by clattenburg against the skums early in the season

discuss

it happens...it was a legal challenge, ronaldo is just a girl. doesn't get enough protection? aww bless his cotton socks, he's only got 30 this season, poor bastard. as distin himself said, it's a contact support, if he can't touch him, hows he supposed to do his job. there was absolutely nothing wrong with the challenge.

so for once man utd don't get gifted the result they need, big deal, pompey did what was needed and won the match, man u didn't score and lost, what's your point?

man utd are absolute dicks, they're a disgrace after that game. the comments from ronaldo, ferguson and that queer fella were disgusting. there's no place for that kind of thing, they should get hefty fines and touchline bans for that. they're behaved in a way that was an embarrassment to this country.

Edited by CraccerC

I agree, and Queeroz brought up the Taylor tackle again, How must that lad be feeling, he wont be able to go into any tackles at all by the time he comes back. I would be right onto a solicitor and sue him for Defamation, libel, slander, or just for being a greaseball.

And they think its alright now that they've come out and apologised, but you throw enough mud and some of it sticks.

Warnock and Wenger apologised after calling AJ a diver, but the consequences are still being seen, AJ has'nt been awarded a penalty since, even tho he's had quite a few nailed on certainties.

I'd sue the fookin lot of them, Barstards. :angry2:

agreed that the comments were way out of order in the context of the rules...

however, I think the rules are a bit stupid too: not being allowed to criticise refs is ridiculous, just as a booking for taking a shirt off is...

also I agree with Dodge -- utd were hard done by and that was a definite penalty; we bitched and moaned when carragher got away with 2 earlier in the year, let's not be hypocrites by ignoring utd's claim (even thought they a bunch of pricks :D )

I think Carraghers Body slam on Lescott was a bit more severe than the shoulder charge, and i'm not against criticising referees. My gripe was that the QUEEROS fella thought it would be ok to introduce some nasty comment referring to Taylors tackle again. Totally out of order.