IGNORED

Somebody Give That Kid A Medal

I don't like it when Lovejoy does it on Soccer AM, but that kid is an absolute star. And for the record shortly after, the Whiston beaut then went and complained to the ref about how that was the second time it had happened and wanted him booked.

I hate him that much I would shag his wife just to say she was crap in bed, but if she lets him nail her I would have a w*nk on their bed sheets and just tell everyone I'd shagged her.

ATB

Mac

I don't like it when Lovejoy does it on Soccer AM, but that kid is an absolute star. And for the record shortly after, the Whiston beaut then went and complained to the ref about how that was the second time it had happened and wanted him booked.

I hate him that much I would shag his wife just to say she was crap in bed, but if she lets him nail her I would have a w*nk on their bed sheets and just tell everyone I'd shagged her.

ATB

Mac

Thats a bit harsh :o

She was actualy a realy nice girl in school but then again she did marry the prick so there must have been a lapse some where!!