IGNORED

Chelsea

Guest once-a-blue!
Certainly have.....blinding gesture!

Isn't it basically doing what they have always done since the Russian money arrived - buy what they want - sorry for being such a cynic!

Guest once-a-blue!
....but they don't need to buy the fans, they'd have gone anyway.

Sorry your missing my point - it is not the fans they have to convince to get the date changed - they are simply trying to impress the authorities with their generosity - as I said they are trying to buy the decision - if they are paying for the away supporters what other measures are they prepared to take to get what they want. It's a little bit like Heather Mccartney saying she wants to continue supporting charities - sounds ok but do you really believe it?

Sorry your missing my point - it is not the fans they have to convince to get the date changed - they are simply trying to impress the authorities with their generosity - as I said they are trying to buy the decision - if they are paying for the away supporters what other measures are they prepared to take to get what they want. It's a little bit like Heather Mccartney saying she wants to continue supporting charities - sounds ok but do you really believe it?

there are a few examples of clubs paying for the their fans to go to away games, normally lower teams

Well done Chelsea for putting their hand in their pocket and giving the fans something back

Yes, they are trying to impress the authorities, but they are also trying to impress their own fans

Yes, I do think Heather will continue to support charities, she got fuck all else to do