IGNORED

Ruud Van Nistleroy

I have heard he may be up for sale. Personally I have been impressed by him in Euro. He is a good target man, holds play up well and is a good team player. Do you think we should put in a cheeky bid? I think Spurs are looking at the idea too.

No chance!

We really need a "special" player. A game breaker.

But let's be honest - no chance with this one.

It does frustate me though. We finished fifth and still the shitty Spurs are spending big i.e. £16m for Modic.

Why oh why does someone not buy us? We have history, a massive fan base and a successful team. Surely ideal for a takeover? Can only assume there is more debt than we know.

I thought this was a rumour site, not a wish list based on having a bottom less pit of money and the ability to attract any player in the world?!?!?!?!?!?

Van Nistelrooy.... Ronaldinho... it really is a poor indictment of the current transfer activity if the only posts on here are based on fantasy.

I don't mean to crush anyone's dreams but can we return to reality with the posts please?????

Hopefully the papers will link us to someone who a) we can afford to buy B) we can afford the wages of c) wants to join us d) someone else hasn't signed already, and e) Moyes actually makes a bid for

As much progress as we have made over the past few years we are still a million miles away from attracting and signing the players some people are coming up with.

Reality bites gentleman, but it's better than pretending your on a computer game