IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

Guest blueboy122

in my opinion i think lennon is quality! great pace and causes havoc on the wings for the oppisistion! i would definatley take him. however no more than 6 millon!!

in my opinion i think lennon is quality! great pace and causes havoc on the wings for the oppisistion! i would definatley take him. however no more than 6 millon!!

Can I just ask you something? Why do you want a winger who can't cross? That is a wingers job in my eyes, so if he can't do that what is the point?

James Beattie looks good on youtube, says it all doesn't it?

He's fucking terrible at crossing, so his extra pace counts for nothing. If you can get to the touchline before the opposition defender but you don't have the ability to put the ball into the box for the attackers then that pace is a waste of time. And that's what Aaron Lennon is - a waste of time and IMO a waste of money.

Yeah lost count the number of times he started for Spurs...oh and then the number of times he caused havoc was simply astonishing; he is on par with how Leighton Baines set the world alight last season.

:lol:

Lennon would be a good signing for us, id still have him on the rightwing before Pienaar even if he isnt as good at crossing, lennon is one of the fastest and gifted players on the ball for his age, why wouldnt anyone want him for 6 million thats a bargain. we wont get him anyway like just my opinion

Lennon would be a good signing for us, id still have him on the rightwing before Pienaar even if he isnt as good at crossing, lennon is one of the fastest and gifted players on the ball for his age, why wouldnt anyone want him for 6 million thats a bargain. we wont get him anyway like just my opinion

What use is the pace though with no end product? He'd be a waste of money whatever the price if he can't do his job!!!!!!

What use is the pace though with no end product? He'd be a waste of money whatever the price if he can't do his job!!!!!!

I think its ridiculous to say he has no delivery. Ok he isn't playing 40 yard Bckhamesque passes but he stretches teams and can beat a player.

He is still only young too.

Would worry me about having another short arse though.

I think its ridiculous to say he has no delivery. Ok he isn't playing 40 yard Bckhamesque passes but he stretches teams and can beat a player.

He is still only young too.

Would worry me about having another short arse though.

at the right price I'd give him a go, has genuine pace and would make us a real threat on the counter attack. Like SWP his end product leaves a little to be desired, but he'll get into more crossing/ dangerous positions than our wingers so even though his crossing percentage may be down, his lack of quality is made up by his quantity. I'd take him if the fee is reasonable, there aren't many decent wingers out there and he's young and VERY fast.

You really shouldn't post when drunk, Their is no way he is gifted on the ball, the only thing that got him into a premiership team is his pace, he has no confidence in himself, is a headless chicken infront of goal, only trick he knows is to hit the ball 40 yards infront of him and run as fast as he can, then spoon the cross out for a goal kick.

So it's a big fat no from me.

Guest blueboy122

Jako I really dont think he is drunk i will be honest because he was ment to be the next best right winger after beckham and he cant become a bad player over nite. not sure you can compare him to pienaar thoo.

Jako just because u dont agree with someones's views doesnt meen there drunk. On The Right Wing id take lennon over pienarr any day yak prefers it to his feet and lennon offers that he cuts in like somebody said in a previous post.

Jako I really dont think he is drunk i will be honest because he was ment to be the next best right winger after beckham and he cant become a bad player over nite. not sure you can compare him to pienaar thoo.

Jako just because u dont agree with someones's views doesnt meen there drunk. On The Right Wing id take lennon over pienarr any day yak prefers it to his feet and lennon offers that he cuts in like somebody said in a previous post.

Yea that was me:P

And i agree with you Yak is better with the ball past to his feet than in the air,, and lennon can offer us that

Guest blueboy122

Yakubu as we all know is not the type of striker who will challenge for every single header,chase every ball down etc but what we do know is he is very good at using the his strength to hold the ball up and play people in so he can get into his position infront of goal. (e.g goal at manchester city) he is also very good at moving with the ball at his feet which is where he needs the ball AT HIS FEET.

Thanks very much to Johnny its quite hard to find sumbody on this site that can agree with some of my views!

Guest blueboy122

Mikel Arteta...we all know he can cross but this season majority of his crossing hasnt beaten the first man!!!

Same with Lennon he is quality also, his crossing abilty isnt Beckhams yes Inooo but its no as bad as Ryan Babel's :P