IGNORED

Todays Bbc Links

On today's BBC round up of all the papers:

Newcastle and Everton are battling for Tottenham full-back Pascal Chimbonda who will cost about £4m. (The Sun)

Cameroon midfielder Stephane M'Bia is set to become Everton's first signing of the summer in a £4m deal from Rennes. (Daily Mirror)

Good news to be linked with players in the positions that we need filling. Chimbonda was great getting forward the season before last but fell away last season. Not 100% on his defending though.

There have been other posts on M'Bia, looks to be a big strong midfielder from others comments but I'm not aware of his abilities.

Looks like Uncle Bill has sanctioned the purse to be opened at last though.

There you go, its good to be linked as you said, and only 22 years old and can play both positions.

"Stéphane Mbia Etoundi (born May 20, 1986 in Yaoundé) is a Cameroonian football player, who currently plays for French club Stade Rennais. Naturally a defensive midfielder, Mbia is also capable of filling in at right back

He emerged into the scene in the 2005-06 season, making a handful of appearances. The imposing Cameroonian scored his first Ligue 1 goal for the club in November 2006 against champions Olympique Lyonnais. It proved to be the only goal of the match which Rennes won 1-0.

In the 2008 Africa Cup of Nations quarterfinals Mbia had a breakout match against Tunisia. He scored two goals, including the game clincher in the second minute of extra-time, to propel Cameroon to victory".

I like the description ..........The Imposing Cameroonian.

On today's BBC round up of all the papers:

Newcastle and Everton are battling for Tottenham full-back Pascal Chimbonda who will cost about £4m. (The Sun)

Cameroon midfielder Stephane M'Bia is set to become Everton's first signing of the summer in a £4m deal from Rennes. (Daily Mirror)

Good news to be linked with players in the positions that we need filling. Chimbonda was great getting forward the season before last but fell away last season. Not 100% on his defending though.

There have been other posts on M'Bia, looks to be a big strong midfielder from others comments but I'm not aware of his abilities.

Looks like Uncle Bill has sanctioned the purse to be opened at last though.

YES PLEASE. Think M'Bia would be a top singing. Hope this rumour actually has some legs.

Im not getting my hopes up......... if Newcastle dont nick him we would only get outbid by a bag of footballs anyway....

I know its all just paper talk but ive had enough now.... DM may or may not be after all these players but im fed up looking around the internet looking for some sign of transfer activity.....

I think my guess of a supper summer 32 mill spending spree was a bit off the mark....

urgh im so SAD!!!!