IGNORED

Wagner Love

David Moyes is ready to spend the Andy Johnson transfer money on Wagner Love.

Everton boss Moyes is ready to let striker AJ move on after accepting a bid of around £10.7million from Fulham.

Moyes faces competition from Manchester City and Valencia for CSKA hitman Love.

The Brazilian striker, 24, has been a huge hit in Russia.

He will cost something in the region of £20m as his goalscoring record is one every other game.

Everton will be able to offer better wages than Valencia but City seem to have a bottomless pit of cash.

They have already spent big on Love’s international team-mate Jo — who cost them £18m from CSKA and their ideal is to re-unite both at Eastlands.

I dribbled in me pants when a read this. Cant see it happning tho!

I rate Bent as well, I think that he would be a very good replacement for AJ, he has still got his best years ahead of him as well as he is still young, whereas AJ has peaked in his.

As i've said before I feel that Bent has a stigmata above his head now becasue of the stupid fee that spurs paid for him. If we could get him for between 8 and 11m i would be very happy.

if you spend all game making aimless runs down the wing and never anticipating anything then it's difficult for the midfield to do much, I wouldn't call Pienaar, Osman and Arteta non-creative players. Yakubu scores goals, so someone else could too. I like Bent, but I haven't seen enough of him to judge one way or the other, but he's younger and quicker than AJ, plus he's more direct so I'd take a chance if he's cheaper.

Edited by carlmc25

if you spend all game making aimless runs down the wing and never anticipating anything then it's difficult for the midfield to do much, I wouldn't call Pienaar, Osman and Arteta non-creative players. Yakubu scores goals, so someone else could too. I like Bent, but I haven't seen enough of him to judge one way or the other, but he's younger and quicker than AJ, plus he's more direct so I'd take a chance if he's cheaper.

Im sure that season Bent hit 30 Charlton played some of the best football in the league and finished up near the top of the table....

No they didnt have superstars but they played some attacking very creative football