IGNORED

Peter Crouch

I definately don't think hes a particularly good footballer, and, would it not be for his height, i am certain he wouldn't be playing for England. However, to give credit where it's due, he definately gave something different to the team when he came on on wednesday. I really think he turned the game.

Your opinions?

Guest Reg Reagan

Crouch is an RS player so obviously he is a shit player and should never play for england...

If he played for Everton... ill give him the benefit of the doubt as he will become a better player under moyes

Heres two questions that may possible spell out the crouch issue for everyone.

Is crouch better than Duncan in his prime (similar types of players)?

IMO no he is not!

Would Duncan have got in the England team if English?

IMO no he would not

So if you answer the same as me crouchinio has no place in the england squad!

I think once your in your in. He scored in the last gane, so thats him in

Cant see how deffo keeps getting a chance, doesnt even get a game for spurs

They keep mentioning beattie, but if I was marlon herwood I would be pissed off as he keeps bangin the goes in and I can see Ashton put his face in the frame now hes at w Ham

I think once your in your in. He scored in the last gane, so thats him in

Cant see how deffo keeps getting a chance, doesnt even get a game for spurs

They keep mentioning beattie, but if I was marlon herwood I would be pissed off as he keeps bangin the goes in and I can see Ashton put his face in the frame now hes at w Ham

That was exactly what i was thinking before Zed, Harwood has had an excellent season couldnt remember his name when i posted but rather than Crouch & Deffo i would consider,

Harewood

Ashton

Vassell

Possibly BT but he has got to score 6 by the end of the season to even be considered, a striker who works his sox off but doesnt score is not much use!

Just read this back and Vassell is always shit for England so scrub him from the list!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest Reg Reagan

ashton hasnt suprised me with the talent and potential hes got... but he wont able to reach them at west ham... he might as well play for a bigger english club like us to exceed his abilities and potential...