IGNORED

January Transfer Window

I still think we need a top out and out goal scoring monster of a striker (to play with the Yak). I'll have to see how these new signings cut it on the premier pitches before making any judgement about other areas. But at least the numbers are looking a bit healthier now, and hopefully within a month or so, we'll have a fully fit squad and healthy competition for places.

I still think we need a top out and out goal scoring monster of a striker (to play with the Yak). I'll have to see how these new signings cut it on the premier pitches before making any judgement about other areas. But at least the numbers are looking a bit healthier now, and hopefully within a month or so, we'll have a fully fit squad and healthy competition for places.

We do need another striker but after splashing out yesterday I don't think Love will be within our remaining budget. Dean Ashton would be my preference but we can but hope

I think like most teams we need a speedy left winger, i would have liked to see how Obinna would haved shaped up. and i also think we need a more reliable and consistent striker than Saha.

Would have been ecstatic if we had got a couple of such like players in this window.

im made up with the saha and fellani signings, gutted we missed out on obinna he is a quality player. hopefully castillo will be a good player but I doubt he will play for us for some reason. would have liked a good rightback.

we need to start playing some proper football now!

Edited by Blue4Ever

How many full backs do you want we have hibbert in reserve, and nevilles the best fullback we've had for a long time, or can you name a better one.

thats my point, none of them are any good, I can't belive you can even stick up for him, he has got to be the worst technical player in the premiership, he cant do anything on the ball! I know we havent had a good rightback in a long time but for me he just hasnt got a clue, a player with a bit of leadership should not be classed as a good player, ive watched him nearlly everygame, at the match and on tv and ive never seen him justify a captaincy and a guaranteed place in our team.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Are you saying that Lescott made that statement and rubbished his captain and team mate. I think thats made up Bollox.

And you just killed your argument about wanting a better fullback, i said we are ok for full backs with Neville Jacobsson and Hibbert when he's fit, you said we could have done with a better fullback.

Now you've just said Hibberts better than Neville.

He's already here so how many fullbacks do you want. :D

Are you saying that Lescott made that statement and rubbished his captain and team mate. I think thats made up Bollox.

And you just killed your argument about wanting a better fullback, i said we are ok for full backs with Neville Jacobsson and Hibbert when he's fit, you said we could have done with a better fullback.

Now you've just said Hibberts better than Neville.

He's already here so how many fullbacks do you want. :D

I didnt kill my argument, the argument was that none of our fullbacks are good enough (or can at least pass a ball strait, hibbert can't neither but at least he can tackle)

I would much rather have Hibbert rightback knowing that Neville would be on the bench myself, we would concede less goals anyway.

I didnt kill my argument, the argument was that none of our fullbacks are good enough (or can at least pass a ball strait, hibbert can't neither but at least he can tackle)

I would much rather have Hibbert rightback knowing that Neville would be on the bench myself, we would concede less goals anyway.

End of ........... words like head and brick wall come to mind. :rolleyes: