IGNORED

Tour Of Britain

I see the cycling Tour of Britain is finishing in Liverpool next Sunday, a few Olympic medallists in it.

It's going past the end of my road at about 11.00 tomorrow morning....I'm busy today setting up my drive in anabolic steroid pit stop shop©:P .

Gonna be minted come lunchtime B) .

I see the cycling Tour of Britain is finishing in Liverpool next Sunday, a few Olympic medallists in it.

It's going past the end of my road at about 11.00 tomorrow morning....I'm busy today setting up my drive in anabolic steroid pit stop shop©:P .

Gonna be minted come lunchtime B) .

Will you be pedaling them Mike :lol: I'll leave

Will you be pedaling them Mike :lol: I'll leave

Quality Jim....we get into some serious pun exchanges from time to time on here.....shows great promise :P !

On a side note I just realised that it's actually Tuesday it goes past me, good job I noticed....I'd have looked pretty daft standing by the side of the road tomorrow with a suitcase full of syringes and no customers :D !

Good points Bill, was going to say something similar but I didn't want to be saddled with the accusation that I'd spoken too soon B) .

Put your drugs into a liquidiser Mike and blitz them with milk, they'll lap them up. If you do that it will stop them from being needled, I'm just getting to the point mate. If you get shut of a lot then you'll become a big wheel, rather than a small cog. God this is the gear, will someone else do a turn

I dont want to be the one to brake the chain but i think this will be my last post, theres not much more i can link to the subject. Maybe i should call this my finishing post :)

PS... Jim, call me Bill. :)

I think you just crossed the line with that lot Bill, it left me feeling flat. I won't pump you up amy more so I'm on my bike :)

There was going to be an auction of cycling memorabilia before the start but there was a problem because some anique handlebars got accidentally bent. They were due to be the first item sold so there was a slight delay so they could reshape lot one :P .

Haha that is quality, actually thought your story was true until the end

• 2 years later...

Digging this up they just came through my village for the third year in a row :) .

Leaders of a breakaway pack of nine (which includes Bradley Wiggins)....

100B3564.jpg

100B3567.jpg

Then the peleton seven minutes back with Columbia on the front as they've got yellow and no-one in the breakaway...

100B3592.jpg

No puns please :P .