IGNORED

Paddys Day

Begorrah, to be sure, must dash off and polish my pig and touch up my ginger roots. Claire, I'm only after £1.00 a pint, honest :D:D:D . You could always pass me off as your incontinent and senile uncle, that's the effect Guinness has on me.

ATB

Mac

Ha ha ha Ive been brought up in the Boyzone and Westlife generation thats why Im in love with Irish men I was disappointed when I went to Dublin last year and the men didnt all look like Westlife!!!!!

And everyone will be so drunk they wont notice your incontinence!!

On a serious point why is there no mass hysteria over our beloved St George, lets bang heads and come up with something for the 23rd April (also the day Sheakespear was born and died, what a patriot).

ATB

Mac

At uni we have big party's for St Georges day but then again we are students we'll have parties for anything!

On a serious point why is there no mass hysteria over our beloved St George, lets bang heads and come up with something for the 23rd April (also the day Sheakespear was born and died, what a patriot).

ATB

Mac

Because we have no national pride or people take this country for granter OR if you dare to wave an english flag the council call you a racist

How can we not have pride in our culture?, we have given the world so much, and have pretty much waged war on every man and his dog and only been properly beaten once (away fixture USA 1776).

Above all, we have given the world FOOTBALL, if that's not something to celebrate then I don't know what is.

So c'mon and slay a dragon, kill the mother-in-law :D:D:D .

ATB

Mac

To be sure, to be sure, this Pat had to work & enusre another Chinese Vessel get's to the next port withoit Frying all & sundrie...Good luck to the guys in Durban, theyll need it on this 1.

Not ST Pat's celeb for Pat, Saving celeb's for teh Villa tonight...an early kick off..wohooo which is magic as far as timing in the sthrn hem goes.

So if im half irish and I live in Dublin what do I get haha!!

Paddy's day was mad over here was out Thursday Nite in town (Dublin) manic isnt the word, Friday off work bank holiday stayed local out about 3 ish couple of me mates heading to Aus so joint Paddy's day session and leaving due great nite and ealry morning - got in mid day the next morning luckly missed Ireland beat England in the rugby - tho I woke up to god knows how many missed calls and text messages Jammy Bar Stewards!