IGNORED

Players To Watch

Just a thread for you to post any players you may spot that the club might try and buy, especially those worthy of a cheap punt.

Tonight I watched the Swansea v Cardiff match and the Swans had a young Spanish kid, Jordi Gomez. playing for them, he's on loan from Espanyol. The lad scored a lovely dead ball goal and had very good touch and vision. It was his pulling of the strings that brought about the Swans victory, could well be worth keeping an eye on

Ledley played in that game and he did not impress at all, he had a low brow game as did his team mates

I saw this topic last night, but in all fairness, it's a bit tooearly in the season for me to be giving advice on players down here, except ours ofc, but since i don't want any to leave in january, i'll keep quite :D

Anyways, about Linz, he's indeed a good player. Both braga and guimarães had very interesting line ups last year, so i'm curious about how they'll handle this season. a side note, however. Linz is at the moment under the club's disciplinary wing, after he displayed discontent about beeing substituted in the recent league game. It seems the boy is keen on a move, and wants to show himself, and he's still pissed about not playing in the 4-0 UEFA trashing. So a move wouldn't be bad for both him and club, i'd wager.

I saw this topic last night, but in all fairness, it's a bit tooearly in the season for me to be giving advice on players down here, except ours ofc, but since i don't want any to leave in january, i'll keep quite :D

Anyways, about Linz, he's indeed a good player. Both braga and guimarães had very interesting line ups last year, so i'm curious about how they'll handle this season. a side note, however. Linz is at the moment under the club's disciplinary wing, after he displayed discontent about beeing substituted in the recent league game. It seems the boy is keen on a move, and wants to show himself, and he's still pissed about not playing in the 4-0 UEFA trashing. So a move wouldn't be bad for both him and club, i'd wager.

Now S4E. you are an adopted Blue and we will rely on you for tips in this thread mate :lol::lol:

Matias Fernandez - Villareal

This boy is an attacking midfielder who is good with both feet ( in the silva mould - valencia).

Arsenal supposedly been tracking for 2 years and valued at £10mill so cant be bad, if we get him would be a major transfer coup!!!!

As for carlos vela we dont have a chance as he will be an arsenal legend in the next few years!!!!!!!

COYB

Dalmat from Standard. He's looked good against us and the Shite and would allow Arteta to move into the centre

Agreed dalmat looked good against us and the shite but bear in mind his brother was and is rated at twice the player and he was shite at tottenham/inter.

I just dont think he would consistently cut it in the prem!!!!

Remember he only shone against shitty Aurelio and an out of form Lescott, people like evra and ashley cole would have him in their back pockets!!!

Agreed dalmat looked good against us and the shite but bear in mind his brother was and is rated at twice the player and he was shite at tottenham/inter.

I just dont think he would consistently cut it in the prem!!!!

Remember he only shone against shitty Aurelio and an out of form Lescott, people like evra and ashley cole would have him in their back pockets!!!

He a powerful player who seems to be able to run for ever and never gives up on a lost cause. Think he would give us something different from what we have. Would also help out in defense which would go amiss at the mo

He a powerful player who seems to be able to run for ever and never gives up on a lost cause. Think he would give us something different from what we have. Would also help out in defense which would go amiss at the mo

Anyone who could help out the defence at the moment would be great, but dont see him being able to oust the likes of pienaar, osman, arteta, cahill, fellaini etc however for £2-3mill would be a useful squad player but they asked £15m for fellaini so dont think we would get him for that.

Matias Fernandez - Villareal

FM hero...he is my god.

Other FM legends that have come to the premier league are City's Jo and Kompany, but there are still a few more out there for Everton to buy:

Vincent Enyeama - GK

Mauro Zarate - ST (although Lazio are very interested - they have him on loan and he has just scored like 6 goals in 4 appearances)

Hatem Ben Arfa - MF

Stephen Sunday (Sunny) - DM

Joseph Mattock - LB/LM

Victor Moses - ST/AM

Vladimír Weiss - AM

Ben Mee - CB

FM hero...he is my god.

Other FM legends that have come to the premier league are City's Jo and Kompany, but there are still a few more out there for Everton to buy:

Vincent Enyeama - GK

Mauro Zarate - ST (although Lazio are very interested - they have him on loan and he has just scored like 6 goals in 4 appearances)

Hatem Ben Arfa - MF

Stephen Sunday (Sunny) - DM

Joseph Mattock - LB/LM

Victor Moses - ST/AM

Vladimír Weiss - AM

Ben Mee - CB

Ha Ha didnt want to admit it but thats where I discovered him to. He looks just as good in real life to!!!!

Just done the triple with my everton team, if only FM was real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha didnt want to admit it but thats where I discovered him to. He looks just as good in real life to!!!!

Just done the triple with my everton team, if only FM was real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was Everton last season on it and won the league and champions league (beat united 5-0 in the final). But I am ashamed to say I left the managerial post to manage Barcelona this season. The board wanted to sell Arteta for £20 million and I gave them an ultimatum, saying if he left then I left...I did not expect them to make that sacrifice :( ...but soon Mourinho was appointed Everton manager. Needless to say I bought all my youth players over to La Liga and knocked Everton out of the Champions League next season with barca ;).

Edited by lawrietimson

Who did they sell Arteta to?

Real Madrid. It wasn't even £20m up front which pisses me off, it was £10m then the rest in clauses and without asking me they just told me that the offer was too good to refuse, so the board accepted it. It's happened to me before, Cisse was sold for £23m without me agreeing to it and he had scored 40 goals that season and Mauro Zarate was sold for £42m who played 82 games and scored 98 goals, I was looking forward to the 100 mark with Zarate.

Real Madrid. It wasn't even £20m up front which pisses me off, it was £10m then the rest in clauses and without asking me they just told me that the offer was too good to refuse, so the board accepted it. It's happened to me before, Cisse was sold for £23m without me agreeing to it and he had scored 40 goals that season and Mauro Zarate was sold for £42m who played 82 games and scored 98 goals, I was looking forward to the 100 mark with Zarate.

I'm not surprised you left then mate. You are fully exonerated for leaving the mighty Everton :P