IGNORED

Players To Watch

A mate saw Simon Cox of Swindon a while a go, at Tranmere, and said he was worth looking at, he's scored a hat trick tonight, all shots from outside the area.................now that is unusual and he must be worth a look

this bloke sounds like hes quality... although he couldnt really make it with reading, im not sure he'd make it at everton. maybe if hes done well all this season for swindon then look at him in the summer

Has been a bit unfortunate cos he broke his leg when he was on the verge of breaking into the first team, since recovering he has been out on loan to several clubs Brentford, Northampton, and Swindon who beat those other clubs to it and signed him on Deadline Day for £250.000. Can play as a midfielder or attacker and Looks as tho he could be a bit usefull.

But i think the broken leg is always at the back of a players mind, and i'm sure if he was anything special Steve Coppell would have kept him at Reading. imo. ;)

Has been a bit unfortunate cos he broke his leg when he was on the verge of breaking into the first team, since recovering he has been out on loan to several clubs Brentford, Northampton, and Swindon who beat those other clubs to it and signed him on Deadline Day for £250.000. Can play as a midfielder or attacker and Looks as tho he could be a bit usefull.

But i think the broken leg is always at the back of a players mind, and i'm sure if he was anything special Steve Coppell would have kept him at Reading. imo. ;)

Morning Bill

Nice bit of research mate, I was not aware of his full history just recall his name being mentioned. I will check SSN as they are sure to have clips of these goals, it is a very rare event three shots from outside the area although Hartlepoll's keeper could have been shite :lol:

Morning Jim.

Yeah i hope the lad Makes it cos apparently he was on the Verge of the U21 squad when he broke his leg at 18, Seems as tho he is now fully recovered, if he gets another Hat Trick, left foot , right foot, and a header, in his next game i think we should sign him. :D

Little bit of a deviation, but which players did you think a few years ago would make the step up but never did.

For me a young striker at Walsall Matty Fryatt looked class, scored a hatrick on his début for England U18's, but then switched to Leicster City and never really improved. They did have about 10 managers in 10 months so that won't have helped. He has started doing well again this season after some stability in the team but hasn't reached the highs i thought he would.

A few on here that i had forgot about especially that gimp Massimo Taibi Mnaure had in goals :lol:

http://www.ave-it.net/Football%20Transfer%20flops.htm

check this on out as well made me laugh, the fifth comment down :P

http://forum.football.co.uk/about24272.html

That list of flops is a good chuckle Paul :lol::lol::lol: Gooners forgetting about the fox in the box, stupid git

Good list that Mark, could add the young centre half who we let go to Northampton a season or so ago, can't think of his name at the moment, and Paddy Boyle

That will be Mark Hughes :)

You could add Peter Clarke too, and Nick Chadwick because he played when Moyes first came and scored a few as well.

i'll add a few predictions too,

aaron lennon,

frazier campbell,

micah richards.

think all three will bomb

lennon - would be good, but maybe too small, and considering we already have a short midfield (not including fellaini) i dunno about him coming

campbell - only would come on loan, wants to play for man utd

richards - dunno bout him.. somebody would have to go for him to come

lennon - would be good, but maybe too small, and considering we already have a short midfield (not including fellaini) i dunno about him coming

campbell - only would come on loan, wants to play for man utd

richards - dunno bout him.. somebody would have to go for him to come

Troy, he's talking about those players being nobody's in years to come not about them possibly signing for Everton.

That will be Mark Hughes :)

You could add Peter Clarke too, and Nick Chadwick because he played when Moyes first came and scored a few as well.

I always liked Chadwick, but he really has gone backwards. Failed a trial at Walsall a few weeks back. You no your carear isn't hitting the heights when you fail a trail at a leauge 1 team

I always liked Chadwick, but he really has gone backwards. Failed a trial at Walsall a few weeks back. You no your carear isn't hitting the heights when you fail a trail at a leauge 1 team

He has a club now and got an assist at the weekend, but I can't remember the team he plays for. I liked him too tbh and it seemed like Moyes did for a while as well.