IGNORED

What Are You Having For Tea

Jimmy the blue

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread mate, will be a regular in here ;)

For tea today - Bacon (it needs using up) along with Spaghetti. I'm not feeling any more better so I'm sticking to small portions, dinner today consisted of 12 Scotch Eggs, KitKat & A Can of Juiceful.

Dessert - Muffins :D

Edited by dark

Good thread mate, will be a regular in here ;)

For tea today - Bacon (it needs using up) along with Spaghetti. I'm not feeling any more better so I'm sticking to small portions, dinner today consisted of 12 Scotch Eggs, KitKat & A Can of Juiceful.

Dessert - Muffins :D

Bacon - Tasty, had it with a barmcake, so that was 5 slices of bacon along with a barm. Lovely.

Spaghetti - Slightly bland, but still awesome. We've run out of Aromat so I coulden't really add new flavours.

Muffins - Best bit ;) White muffin topped with white icing and a few hundred-thousands.

Im going to have a chicken tikka pasty with oven chips :)

OMG - That is actually making me hungry!

Just about to have a Steak Pie for my dinner along with a sausage roll and a donut. Totally forgot to eat breakfast so I need to have something :D

I had maharagwe for tea tonight.... and yes it is the right spelling!

Kidney bean curry, rice, chapatis and all cooked by my mrs.... and youghurt!

She's ace at cooking!

I actually couldent eat that :lol: I don't like anything to do with insides. I mean heart, liver, kidneys? Not for me thanks. Rice and Yoghurt sound nice thought - and always good to have a Mrs that can cook. ;)

I actually couldent eat that :lol: I don't like anything to do with insides. I mean heart, liver, kidneys? Not for me thanks. Rice and Yoghurt sound nice thought - and always good to have a Mrs that can cook. ;)

Sorry what I meant was Kidneybean curry, not Kidney and bean curry.

Agree with you on the innards and offal stuff mate.... No ta. Doesn't matter how good a cook she is, I still couldn't eat it!

My mrs is Indian.... so home cooked curries-a-gogo in our house!

Sorry what I meant was Kidneybean curry, not Kidney and bean curry.

Agree with you on the innards and offal stuff mate.... No ta. Doesn't matter how good a cook she is, I still couldn't eat it!

My mrs is Indian.... so home cooked curries-a-gogo in our house!

:lol:

Ah thanks a lot for the edit button. Offel's just awful (that rhymes:P) I actually coulden't eat that stuff. Curries-a-gogo? Your in heaven dude.

steak pie and chips. YEAH BOI!

Can't beat a good steak pie and chips! Having that for my dinner now. Those one's you can get from Asda are brilliant! :) Just had a Hampsons Meat & Potato Pasty for my breakfast along with a nice bacon sandwitch. Great they are. Don't know what I'm having for dinner or lunch today - will find out later.

Edit: Just had a Tiger Bun for lunch, lovely. Anyone know what they are?

Edited by dark

For me tonight I am going for more of the same. I'm having Chicken Kievs along with Chicken Nuggets (the real stuff) and some bacon on toast. Sounds excellent. I'm actually quite hungry after my little breakfast and lunch of Tiger Buns and Pasty!