IGNORED

Isn't it weird how the Kopites.........

djlduffy

Duffy...i know alot of Evertonians who post on the Liverpool forums and they were all too quick enough to do that last spring when Everton finished a place above us in 4th.

So it seems that Evertonians have a divine right to say and do what they want regarding Liverpool/Liverpool fans - but not the other way round.  :rolleyes:

I do not represent all Evertonians, like i said its something i have never done as i just do not see the point.

Duffy...i know alot of Evertonians who post on the Liverpool forums and they were all too quick enough to do that last spring when Everton finished a place above us in 4th.

So it seems that Evertonians have a divine right to say and do what they want regarding Liverpool/Liverpool fans - but not the other way round.  :rolleyes:

If I put my had in the fire.

Kids stuff realy

Why the name tonliv anyway

who is this RS fan? Does he follow football? Has he got a short memory?

Ok - us Evertonians gave you lot stick last year because we finished 4th and you finished below us - we gave you stick because we finished in what RS fans claim to be 'their rightful place in the league' - we didn't give you stick because we finished above you as such - but because we were in the top 4.

For example - if you finished 20th and we finished 19th - its hardly anything to gloat about for us - we would both go down - so it aint a case of 'us finishing above you'

Secondly - LFC have finished above us (in some case way above us) for the last 15yrs as we have been poor and not capitalised on the triumphs of the 80's - in all that time (and I mean ALL that time) - how many times have we been able to give you stick for being worse than us?

a big fat ZERO - ZIlch, Nought etc.etc.

The other side of the coin though, you lot have been rpping the back out of us for all that time - so when we get the chance to dish a bit of revenge we will grab it with two hands. And you lot should take it on the chin like we have for the last x amount of years.

Also - you call us bitter. the relations between EFC and LFC have always been good and friendly (banter wise) until this last season - we finished above you and all of sudden there seems to be some sort of 'war' rumbling over at anfield. So, I ask, who is bitter?

I'm certainly not. Couldnt care less about what you do or what happens to you. what you win or what you lose. But I WILL TAKE THE PISS WHEN WE DESERVEDLY DO BETTER AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISH OUT A BIT OF BANTER! ITS ONLY WHAT YOU FOOKERS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST UMPTEEN YEARS.

You can give it out but you cant take it! Typical RS.

Also - you call us bitter. the relations between EFC and LFC have always been good and friendly (banter wise) until this last season - we finished above you and all of sudden there seems to be some sort of 'war' rumbling over at anfield. So, I ask, who is bitter?

WELL SAID THAT MAN

WELL SAID THAT MAN

How about this one...

Kopites are gobshites... (we all know that)

So - if a kopite (someone who goes the game and sits in the kop) is a gobshite, what does that make the tonliv's, Xaviers and Shankly's of this world that do not go the game but do loyally support the RS?

RS Armchairs are......?

can you get lower than a kopite? Kopites are already lower than a snakes belly - what can an armchair fan of the RS be known as?

750,000 loyal, match going fans and yet they are STILL to fill their stadium this year? Doesn't figure that, surprisingly!

Can i just point something out here guys....

Kopites may well be this,that or the other - but at the end of the day, we are supporters of the most successful football club in England in terms of trophys won.

On that basis, if us Kopites are everything that has been mentioned on here - then goodness knows what that makes Evertonians, who are supporters of a team that hardly wins anything whatsoever :o

Can i just point something out here guys....

Kopites may well be this,that or the other - but at the end of the day, we are supporters of the most successful football club in England in terms of trophys won.

On that basis, if us Kopites are everything that has been mentioned on here - then goodness knows what that makes Evertonians, who are supporters of a team that hardly wins anything whatsoever  :lol:

okay - thanks for that super intelligent come back. Now trot along, the school bell has just rang.

try a different argument than one on the same lines as mine. You are the lowest form of football supporter that there is...the armchair kopite.

I bet that you have a 'mini kop' in your bed room with pictures of Ian rush and Kenny dogleash surrounded by incense candels and a record player continually playing 'YNWA' - because your one of the 750,000 faithful...

hats off to ya - no really, my hats off to ya. It must be so easy supporting the 'most successful football club in england' - i mean, how did it come about for you - did you pick up your local paper one day (the Norwegian times) and see a picture of Jan Molby on the back and the headline was 'LFC win Burnley' - and from that moment on you knew that you were a RS supporter.

You quickly packed your bag and ran onto the streets in Oslo and caught the No.7 bandwagon bus to the local big screen to loyally watch Liverpool from 1,000,000 miles away.

As i said, I take my hat off to you.

I do feel sooooo sorry for you Rowlo..it must be terrible for you supporting a side such as Everton who hardly ever win anything.

The frustration you must feel inside when you see Liverpool win trophy after trophy must be unbearable for you :lol: