IGNORED

Anyone Spoken To?

yer ive noticed somethin. a mate of mine on mondays talks 2 me about the weekends action and usually about the fixtures ahead, but he has not mentioned the derby once, usually its "i recon liverpool will win coz were on form" the usuall bs but nt now, i fink der scared of us and r main man bt. 2-1 to Everton, bt and ossie 2 score 4 us and a R.Write fuck up 4 dem.

If we had been on a bad run the shit houses would have been crawling all over toffeetalk. But their deffeat in the CL has shut them up a bit, although their not exactly dooing bad. Dont know all their stats, but I heard that they have more points at this stage of the season then ever before in the prem

And to think I heard their supporters on the phone in saying benetez had taken them as far as he could, fookin arrogant tw@ts. CL, third in the league pushing for second, FA cup 1/4 final

Theres only on way we'll be hearing from them next week

Lets hope not

I dont know what was in Reg's last post but if it was naughty enough to be edited again, then Reg must be warned about his future behaviour, this must be about 6 or 7 posts that have been edited, cant keep doing it indefinately.

Just because he is a blue doesnt mean he should be allowed to carry on doing it, wouldnt stand for it from one of our Red nieghbours.

Tread carefully Reg, AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR POSTS.

I dont know what was in Reg's last post but if it was naughty enough to be edited again, then Reg must be warned about his future behaviour,  this must be about 6 or 7 posts that have been edited, cant keep doing it indefinately.

Just because he is a blue doesnt mean he should be allowed to carry on doing it, wouldnt stand for it from one of our Red nieghbours.

Tread carefully Reg, AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR POSTS.

I agree clean it up reg

good on em.

at the end of the day both sides of the park are in fine form at the moment and despite the Brum being shite it's an awesome result for them which will give them a lot of confidence going into the weekend.

Doesn't bother me game wise though, I think it will be a close match but if we keep it tight at the back then we can do it.

Guest Reg Reagan

no no no no no... this is not right at all!

how the fuck can the redshites beat birmingham 7-0? the redshites have no divine rights to win and birmingham should have beaten them easlily!

This is absolutely fucked! the redshites mustve cheated to win!

no no no no no... this is not right at all!

how the fuck can the redshites beat birmingham 7-0? the redshites have no divine rights to win and birmingham should have beaten them easlily!

This is absolutely fucked! the redshites mustve cheated to win!

Classic reg! The rite side of the line too mate ;)

COYB B)

Spoke to 1 yesterday ( bro in law), even gave a bit of leeway & didnt start the winding.

However, upon discusion of recent performances etc it was rasied that we had seem to have found our scoring boots of late...then of course it came....

Scoff, smugly had to mention, well weve scored so many goals of late ive lost count........& that Duncan should get over himself...( Dunc wasnt even mentioned in initial conversation)......Cringed & hung up after all

the obligotries ( hows the kids etc) thinking...Foook I hope we batter these cnuts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...