IGNORED

Spot The Ball

dark

Simple, I thought that this would be kinda' fun to do. I used to enjoy playing this in the paper when I was little so why not have a go now. The rules are below for you all to see and read.

RULES:

* You can only choose ONE square.

* 5pt - for main square which the ball is in.

* 1pt - IF part of the ball overlaps into your chosen square.

* Please make sure that your guess is clear. If you choose A1 please make it in bold or on a seperate line or something so it's easier for me to see.

ONE entry per member, however this can be changed any time up until the MONDAY when a new Spot the Ball will be posted. Upon the previous round ending i will post the image with the ball revealed.

Good Luck!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2vt8hmb.png2lb00gi.png

I'm afriad not one person guessed correctly this round. I would have awarded points for either F1 or E1, sadly no-one posted these two squares and we end the round as we started it with each member on 0 points. So this weeks winner is no-one.

Hopefully someone will answer correctly this time round, everyone is on 0 points so its a good time to go and join in and have a guess. This one's another La Liga Spot The Ball. Good Luck.

iykcqp.png

RULES:

* You can only choose ONE square.

* 5pt - for main square which the ball is in.

* 1pt - IF part of the ball overlaps into your chosen square.

* Please make sure that your guess is clear. If you choose A1 please make it in bold or on a seperate line or something so it's easier for me to see.