IGNORED

Spot The Ball

dark

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi
Time for the answers; the correct square was F3. Meaning sporting4ever and Jesse11 pick up the five points once again, its going to take more concentration to catch up to thier scores as they have 25 and 26.

EFC-Taxi came close to the right answer, but unfortunatly F2 was wrong, although he does get a point for amusing me with his posts :P and too bad to efcgenius who had the right answer before changing it. (:

flk1vk.pngxkulu0.png

Drat .... I demand a 2nd opinion lmao :lol:

BTW ... Here are the names of that match etc :

I think it's probably between F2 and F3 , with F2 having more of the ball :)

The teams look like Real Mallorca and Racing Santander and the kit looks like the 3rd choice kit of Santander , making it 06/07 season approx as newer kits are different , which Santander won 2-1 in the away leg if the year is correct ( otherwise they would have had the 1st kit on ) :P Number 25 is Lionel Scaloni ( now plays for Mallorca ), but he didn't score the goals on that day , and the guy on the left looks like Nunes . If it was a cup match , I'm knackered he he :lol:

That has to be worth a point lol , but don't copy me with the ball on that as it's a complete guess and no I don't have a pic :lol:

BTW , just to confuse matters , the goals for Racing Santanda were scored by Javier Balboa who now plays for Benfica , and Ruben Gonzalez who now plays for Celta Vigo , and the goal scored for Real Mallorca was by Bosko Jankovic who now plays for Genoa :suicide_anim:

But I could be wrong lol :lmaosmiley:

Will take a look at ballsing the next one up later .

Gotsta work ... it's NY Eve and I have to pick up lots of drunken young ladies in lil skirts .

I hate my job :lol:

He he :D

It's a huge long shot based all on one clue ..... the stripey shirt lol .

Doesn't really help with the ball much though :(

Will post the full names in the whole sentence after the result , or perhaps you guys can try to fill in the blanks yourselves after the result for a bit of extra fun :speak_cool:

Ok, dark posted the resuts, so I'll take a go.

At 1st, i thought it was Panathinakos, since the guy looks greek to me ;), but afterwards I noticed the patch on the right sleeve, a patch that looks alot like the Spanish La Liga patch:

la-liga1.jpg

So at that point, i ignored my greek hypothesys (Panathinaikos Vs Panionios) and figured it for a Racing Santader Vs Maiorca match, or, more correctly, Maiorca-Santander.

As for this pic, pretty easy, the teams, but i can't guess the game... ;)

Anyways, i'm going for F6

oh, and beard, remember that, in order for dark to remove the ball as seamlessly as possible, it helps alot if there's no heads, jerseys, shorts, any player bits in the shot, since he'll have to correct those, and it's harder to do that, so most of these are removed with grassy backgrounds, inside the net, or big crouds, that can be easily duplicated, since they're in the background, already distorted. Of course, in the case of this picture, it could also be in the upper left, A5, A6 or B6. Churinga's guess is as good as mine, so basically, look reaaaaaly good at it, and try to guess.

In the previous picture, if you look at it, you'll see that it's the only single square with nothing but grass in it, so the chances of it beeing there or abouts were pretty high.

Of course, i wouldn't put it past dark to trick us with face replacement pictures, or something deviously similar :D

Guest efctaxi
Ok, dark posted the resuts, so I'll take a go.

At 1st, i thought it was Panathinakos, since the guy looks greek to me ;), but afterwards I noticed the patch on the right sleeve, a patch that looks alot like the Spanish La Liga patch:

la-liga1.jpg

So at that point, i ignored my greek hypothesys (Panathinaikos Vs Panionios) and figured it for a Racing Santader Vs Maiorca match, or, more correctly, Maiorca-Santander.

As for this pic, pretty easy, the teams, but i can't guess the game... ;)

Anyways, i'm going for F6

oh, and beard, remember that, in order for dark to remove the ball as seamlessly as possible, it helps alot if there's no heads, jerseys, shorts, any player bits in the shot, since he'll have to correct those, and it's harder to do that, so most of these are removed with grassy backgrounds, inside the net, or big crouds, that can be easily duplicated, since they're in the background, already distorted. Of course, in the case of this picture, it could also be in the upper left, A5, A6 or B6. Churinga's guess is as good as mine, so basically, look reaaaaaly good at it, and try to guess.

In the previous picture, if you look at it, you'll see that it's the only single square with nothing but grass in it, so the chances of it beeing there or abouts were pretty high.

Of course, i wouldn't put it past dark to trick us with face replacement pictures, or something deviously similar :D

I didn't notice the La Liga patch .

Well spotted / mentioned :)

Nearly forgot . I'll take F6 too :rolleyes:

Edited by efctaxi

It was easy this time round. I'm surprised that no-one could guess the teams :P As for people getting points. It's Jesse11 and sporting4ever once again along with Taxi. These three members all score five valuble points which get added to the overall score. The next image will be posted in a few minutes. My Ipod's playing up and the internet's going slow. Bear with me (:

Here is the completed image(s)

Thanks to all that played!

i51zxv.png10r37rr.png

F6/E6

It was easy this time round. I'm surprised that no-one could guess the teams :P As for people getting points. It's Jesse11 and sporting4ever once again along with Taxi. These three members all score five valuble points which get added to the overall score. The next image will be posted in a few minutes. My Ipod's playing up and the internet's going slow. Bear with me (:

Here is the completed image(s)

Thanks to all that played!

i51zxv.png10r37rr.png

F6/E6

Well, the reason i didn't mention the teams was i didn't want ppl to use that info to google it ;)

It's clearly Chelsea and Spurs, although i have no idea when...

As for this week's pic, i remember seeing this game, and since everyone pretty much has it nailed as A6, i think it's not jumping the gun saying it's a United-Blackburn game that ended 1-1, with Tevez scoring in that header...

I gotta ask, dark, any photos from smaller leagues, or maybe from other continents? Cuz bigger leagues and games, it's easier to remember the outcomes, and if you recognize the players, that's even worse...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go for A1.

And dark, why didn't I get points...?

As for this week's pic, i remember seeing this game, and since everyone pretty much has it nailed as A6, i think it's not jumping the gun saying it's a United-Blackburn game that ended 1-1, with Tevez scoring in that header...

Or should have phrased my answer in the form of a question? ;)

I'll go for A1.

And dark, why didn't I get points...?

Or should have phrased my answer in the form of a question? ;)

Apologies for that sporting, if you make an answer like that please try and make the answer stand out, its a lot easier for me when I look back to see who has won. I'll add your score onto the running total now.

Guest efctaxi
1. Jesse11, 36 points

2. sporting4ever, 35 points

3. Taxi, 16 points

4. marcopaulo, 5 points

4. Churinga, 5 points

4. carsie, 5 points

4. Mac, 5 points

4. Bill, 5 points

4. aaron, 5 points

I protest :angry:

Sorting and Jesse have had 6 months head start :P