IGNORED

Spot The Ball

dark

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, your going to have to look closely at this one. I would actually laugh my head off (childish statement I know) if Aaron guessed first and everyone copied, only to find out that Aaron was wrong. :P

Here's the next Spot The Ball Picture. Enjoy as I'm sure you will, this round features the game in which AC Milan got revenge on Liverpool and beat them in the Champions League final ensuring that they didn't repeat thier cheatery and win it six times.

2d0gifk.png

2d0gifk.png25u4cas.png

Well Done this time to Jesse11 who again guessed the correct square. He now leads the competition by one point, just beating sporting4ever. Thanks to the people for playing again, it makes it worth doing when we get people playing. Like I said before, all it takes is a second to guess a square. Please, continue :)

• 4 weeks later...

2yl1ceg.png21an6ur.png

All three people that played scored full marks. The ball was in square's A4 and before meaning 5 points get given to sporting4ever, efctaxi (on his début :P) and Jesse. Making the scores interesting at this moment in time. Sporting is one point behind Jesse11 who leads - whilst many people (including Taxi) are tied for third with five points.

Guest efctaxi

I think it's probably between F2 and F3 , with F2 having more of the ball :)

The teams look like ?M and ?S and the kit looks like the 3rd choice kit of ?S , making it 06/07 season as newer kits are different , which ?S won 2-1 in the away leg if the year is correct ( otherwise they would have had the 1st kit on ) :P Number 25 is S , but he didn't score the goals on that day , and the guy on the left looks like N . If it was a cup match , I'm knackered he he :lol:

That has to be worth a point lol , but don't copy me with the ball on that as it's a complete guess and no I don't have a pic :lol:

BTW , just to confuse matters , the goals for ?S were scored by JB who now plays for B , and RG who now plays for CV , and the goal scored for ?M was by BJ who now plays for G :suicide_anim:

But I could be wrong lol :lmaosmiley:

Edited by efctaxi

I think it's probably between F2 and F3 , with F2 having more of the ball :)

The teams look like ?M and ?S and the kit looks like the 3rd choice kit of ?S , making it 06/07 season as newer kits are different , which ?S won 2-1 in the away leg if the year is correct ( otherwise they would have had the 1st kit on ) :P Number 25 is S , but he didn't score the goals on that day , and the guy on the left looks like N . If it was a cup match , I'm knackered he he :lol:

That has to be worth a point lol , but don't copy me with the ball on that as it's a complete guess and no I don't have a pic :lol:

BTW , just to confuse matters , the goals for ?S were scored by JB who now plays for B , and RG who now plays for CV , and the goal scored for ?M was by BJ who now plays for G :suicide_anim:

But I could be wrong lol :lmaosmiley:

If those letter correspond to the teams i think they do, then i believe you're right... I at 1st had thought about ?P and ?P, but then i noticed a small detail that made me realize that neither ?P nor ?P made sense, if that small detail was what it looked like. That's when i realized it must be ?S and ?M, not ?P and ?P ;)

Guest efctaxi
If those letter correspond to the teams i think they do, then i believe you're right... I at 1st had thought about ?P and ?P, but then i noticed a small detail that made me realize that neither ?P nor ?P made sense, if that small detail was what it looked like. That's when i realized it must be ?S and ?M, not ?P and ?P ;)

He he :D

It's a huge long shot based all on one clue ..... the stripey shirt lol .

Doesn't really help with the ball much though :(

Will post the full names in the whole sentence after the result , or perhaps you guys can try to fill in the blanks yourselves after the result for a bit of extra fun :speak_cool:

Time for the answers; the correct square was F3. Meaning sporting4ever and Jesse11 pick up the five points once again, its going to take more concentration to catch up to thier scores as they have 25 and 26.

EFC-Taxi came close to the right answer, but unfortunatly F2 was wrong, although he does get a point for amusing me with his posts :P and too bad to efcgenius who had the right answer before changing it. (:

flk1vk.pngxkulu0.png