IGNORED

Man City And Wayne Bridge

Have they actually gone insane bidding £12million for Bridge? Hughes was saying the other day that they wouldn't be held to ransom on fees, well that's gone down the shitter very quickly. Not to mention Bridge is fucking shite.

They've set the standard for what they're willing to pay, so if they're willing to pay that for Bridge and came calling for Arteta and Lescott it'd be reasonable to ask for £25million a piece. Bridge is only a bloody reserve player.

I like Wayne Bridge and think he's a good player. Not £12m, personally i think he should cost no more than £5m, but I do think he'll be a good signing for them. I think that his price will be much higher becasue he has just signed a 4 year deal. He'll be a good signing but it does just show that the crazyness is about to start at City. He'll most likely be the cheapest player they buy as well.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Guest efctaxi

I think he's a decent signing , and was a very rated player before getting tangled up in the Chelsea web .

It's also good that they might not look at Lescott now with Bridge being a left back .