IGNORED

Saviola

This article doesn't actually link him to us as such, it kind of suggests he would be good for us or pompy. I'd be all for this though! He has been linked to most prem teams over the past 4 or 5 seasons though! I remember last time west brom came up my mate was raving about saviola on loan!

I've liked Saviola's style of play for a while now. He's really fast and knows where the goal is. I think that the loan move would do both teams good. He would be getting his fitness back and would be returning to his peak whilst Real have a smaller squad. I would love to have him sign for us, even if it seems to good to be true. I just don't have a good feeling - I'll need a strong rumour before I start to really get exited.

If we are in for Saviola. Why the hell are we looking at players like Lita and Nugent? Saviola is a differant class.

With Klaas-Jan Huntelaar having arrived from Ajax, Saviola is no longer needed by Juande Ramos, the new coach at the Bernabeu.

^Kinda' proves that he is going. Somewhere..