IGNORED

Elyaniv Barda

Guest efctaxi

The Daily Mirror claims that the 27-year-old, who currently plays for Belgian side Genk, will seal a move in a deal worth around £2m.

He is a good player, but Barda just signed a new contract at genk a week ago.

+ I think Genk turned down higher bids than 2 million in the past

It's not going to happen I'm afraid

Edited by Churinga

He won't come to Everton and it's probably for the best ...

He's a fine player but I don't think he's got what it takes to succeed in the PL at least not yet anyway.

And besides Genk won't let him go until they get a bid around 5-6 million ...

Rumour has it that they turned down a bid from about 4-5 million for 17 year old Defour ...

If they have a fine player in their squad they'll only sell him for an insane bid ... and yes ... 5-6 million is considered a big bid in Belgium, isn't that sad ...

Can only go off what the link says Bill .

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/12591...ew_striker.aspx

Interesting imput from Churinga .

There are so many names mentioned with Everton at the moment that it might be good cover if Moyes really is trying to get someone :)

Noah Baadhi ............. i think its gone slightly over your head. :D:D taxi for efctaxi. :)

Guest efctaxi
Noah Baadhi ............. i think its gone slightly over your head. :D:D taxi for efctaxi. :)

:blush02: Lol , you're right Bill . :lol:

Where was I when I red that ? Sum Baadhi saaaaaaaave me :lmaosmiley:

It seems he is upset:

Racing Genk striker Elyaniv Barda has accused his club of pricing him out of a move to Everton.

Belgian reports claim that the Toffees have lodged a bid for the Israel international.

However, Barda, linked with a summer move to Celtic, has only recently penned a new four-and-half-year contract at The Cristal Arena.

Genk are reported to have told Everton they would want more than £3million for the 27-year-old, which has seemingly priced him out of a switch.

"The truth is I don't know if I'm worth £3.5million," Barda is quoted by the Sunday Mirror.

"I think Genk went over the top, it could be they threw a price out so high I wouldn't leave."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_4811521,00.html