IGNORED

Alonso

Guest efctaxi

I hate the word twit , so strongly object to this discussion :lol:

I mean seriously though , is ' Complete tw*t. Discuss ' all you have to say in the opening post ?

Bit lame :)

Bill beat me to it. the tw-t as he is known certainly knows how to make a meal of a tackle he is a cheating so and so shame coz he is a good player but looks like hes been shot as soon as anyone goes near him , on another note torres suprised me hes quite a nasty peice of work on the quite i think ha could have gone off last night some of the things he got up to

Guest efctaxi
bill beat me to it the tw-t as he is known certainly knows how to make a meal of a tackle he is a cheating so and so shame coz he is a good player but looks like hes been shot as soon as anyone goes near him , on another note torres suprised me hes quite a nasty peice of work on the quite i think ha could have gone off last night some of the things he got up to

Torres was scowling a lot during the game . Looked very frustrated .

Pienaar should have been off...

The only thing that really should be off.....is Alonso's silly ginger beard :huh: What's that all about!

Pienaar did ride his luck the other night, but we don't get a lot of luck usually against you lot, so that was nice for a change.

surely as a red you must just be the tiniest bit embarrased about how much whinning your team do when things don't go their way.

The only thing that really should be off.....is Alonso's silly ginger beard :huh: What's that all about!

Pienaar did ride his luck the other night, but we don't get a lot of luck usually against you lot, so that was nice for a change.

surely as a red you must just be the tiniest bit embarrased about how much whinning your team do when things don't go their way.

I don't see much whining except from Rafa. I don't want us turning into Arsenal or Chelsea.

Alonso is a top professional anyway. I never see him moaning. Why are you guys scapegoating him? Why not that girly haired Lucas who DID get sent off?

I don't see much whining except from Rafa. I don't want us turning into Arsenal or Chelsea.

Alonso is a top professional anyway. I never see him moaning. Why are you guys scapegoating him? Why not that girly haired Lucas who DID get sent off?

Because deep down we know Alonso is a quality footballer. Lucas on the other hand.....

Kicking a man when he's crap isn't cool :D

Alonso has had 5 players sent off this season for fouls against him, he dives as much as gerrard.

Alonso is a really good player, one which would fit into any team but the fact that he's a cheat makes us want to hate him. Bill rightly pointed out that he's successfully got 5 players sent off and he must have got a few yellow cards out of players during his time falling on the ground. He's a bit like Ronaldo, fantastic footballer but needs to stop cheating.