IGNORED

What A Collapse!

What's this thread all about? I have no idea what any of the scores mean!

It's the World Ganja smoking champs in St Kitts Louis.

The score means that 26 out of the English team of 33 have become comatose during the second phase or "innings" (skunk over 15% THC). It's a poor show to only have seven potheads left in the competition at such an early stage <_< .

Shame on us.

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes as those wickets tumbled. IMO there must be something very very wrong in the dressing room as not one single players appeared bothered, the TCCB has a hell of a lot to answer for with their interference over the last few weeks.

Andrew Staus is not a captain, KP was but they wouldn't back him

Collapse in disbelief this time. England 7-0 and....

...the run-ups are, according to referee Alan Hurst, "deemed to be dangerous for the bowlers and the decision has been taken to abandon play for the day. We're looking into options to relocate, so rather than say play is abandoned, we're abandoning play for the day..." Absolutely remarkable. The camera pans around the England fans, and, to a man, they look like they've turned up to watch Bob Dylan play and been lumbered with Ralph McTell instead.

you know, I know how it's played, a flat bat, a ball, 3 big sticks and a little one, but I still have no idea of what anybody is saying when I hear/read about cricket...

I've managed, over the years, to figure out baseball, rugby, ARR (American Rules Rugby, aka football ;) ), even curling, but I still have no clue whatsoever about cricket when people talk about it...

It's really very simple...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in the field goes out and when he's out comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

Sometimes, there are men still in and not out.

There are men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

Depending on the weather and the light, the umpires can also send everybody in, no matter if they're in or out.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out), then the game is finished.

Clear now :P ?

It's really very simple...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in the field goes out and when he's out comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

Sometimes, there are men still in and not out.

There are men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

Depending on the weather and the light, the umpires can also send everybody in, no matter if they're in or out.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out), then the game is finished.

Clear now :P ?

I don't know if you're talking about cricket or some massive gay orgy ;)

well, you said there's a bunch of guys, half of them are in until they're out, then they switch, or something like that...

so, you know... read your description, but instead of cricket, imagine gay orgy. I think it would fit as well. ;)

S4E you've been no balled for over stepping the mark, you'll have your bails removed for that mate especially if you get an inside tickle down to third man (read into it what you like):lol::lol:

Just watched the Windies hold out for the last 10 overs. Quality television.

Straus was an idiot setting the target he did, 450 and we would have won. It also underlines the fact that we didn't have a single bowler who could penetrate the Windes batting line up, Flintoff was clearly injured..........................that was a moral victory to the Windes in the end