IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

He was 'quoted' at the time (which was all over SSN so is highly likely) that he didn't want to play for a club that was "only challenging for a UEFA Cup spot" and "wanted to play Champions League".

Maybe the fact that no-one bigger has come in for him and he's unlikely to play for a club as big as us has made him seem the error of his ways. Seemed to want to use our interest to get a better contract.

Big no from me, based purely on what has been reported about him, but nonetheless seems to be a trouble maker

Never mind that, he can go and fook himself!

Though he will probably try and charge somone for that as well :D

TBH with Rodwell, Nev, Arteta, Screetch where would he play? Better than nev and younger than nev but his attitude sounds bad, not worth the risk of upsetting the team ethic we have.

What would happen if we signed him then after a season Arse or Chelski come sniffing is he going to be loyal or is he going to do an Anelka?

Though he will probably try and charge somone for that as well :D

TBH with Rodwell, Nev, Arteta, Screetch where would he play? Better than nev and younger than nev but his attitude sounds bad, not worth the risk of upsetting the team ethic we have.

What would happen if we signed him then after a season Arse or Chelski come sniffing is he going to be loyal or is he going to do an Anelka?

Fuck it, sign him for £8m sell him for £20m if he proves himself! Wouldn't bother me - i think pompy got a right deal with diarra as did wigan with palacios. Players like arteta, cahill, lescott, jags and rodwell I expect to stay loyal. This chap, if moyes thinks he's got the talent then sign him, moyes will manage him, sell him on, on our terms if he is a class act and wants to go, if he's going to command a move to a champs league team then it would benefit us if he was playing well.

Fuck it, sign him for £8m sell him for £20m if he proves himself! Wouldn't bother me - i think pompy got a right deal with diarra as did wigan with palacios. Players like arteta, cahill, lescott, jags and rodwell I expect to stay loyal. This chap, if moyes thinks he's got the talent then sign him, moyes will manage him, sell him on, on our terms if he is a class act and wants to go, if he's going to command a move to a champs league team then it would benefit us if he was playing well.

Trouble is we don't have the dosh to gamble on a self centred tosser like this guy. Most clubs will have noted that his attitude is all wrong and I'm sure that Moyes would not want somebody like him in our dressing room, one bad apple can turn the rest in no time he can shove it as far as it will go :angry::angry: