IGNORED

How Many. ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spurs - tottenham ^^^^^^beat me to it! :P

im on fire :D apologies for the seperate posts though but puttin um as i see um so i dont forget :D

red devils on the side of the toffees bowl though!

also trying to figure out what the big house outside is meant to be and the little one? cottage maybe? fulham :D

Edited by marcopaulo

Guest efctaxi
Think they have all been found except one which i havent seen mentioned, any more guesses. ?

How many in total ?

After seeing this somewhere , I believe there are 42 . The words G-M are mentioned in another one , but not saying lol :P

Edited by efctaxi

Lilywhites mentioned very early on

hammer - west ham

lilywhites - preston

the pool - liverpool possibly? i dunno any of the pools will do i spose :lol:

bristol are know as the pirates too so thats the english orlando :D

seasiders - blackpool

them guys outside pilgrims? sure thats a nickname of someone?

Yeah i missed it, you all done very well between you, think you got them all. and i must congratulate you all on a terrific response, nice to see lots of peeps joining in.

Taxi... G-M :mellow: ??

Think there is about 29 officially, OK starting left to right and going down then up alternately we have ................

SAINTS, GUNNERS, QPR, WOLVES, BLADES, TRACTOR BOYS, BURNLEY, THE RAILWAY MEN, CRYSTAL PALACE, THE POOL,

COTTAGERS, MAGPIES, CANARIES, WIG-ON, BLUEBIRDS, TOFFEES, BLACK CATS, SHELL- SEA, HATTERS, OWLS, FOXES,

LILYWHITES (white lily's), SEAGULLS, ADDICKS, BAGGIES, BOLTON, SPURS, POTTERS, HAMMERS, PORTSMOUTH.

30 in total but wolves is not in the original picture which seems silly cos its one of the more obvious ones.

suppose you could make the line of people into something like Pilgrims, i'm not sure why they are there. :)

If anybody wants to check them out you can see them here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/ofey/323241520/ just roll your mouse onto the pic... Thanks.

Guest efctaxi

GM = Gay meadow = Shrewsbury town :) Some might call them pilgrims lmao :gay: :lmaosmiley:

Also is that a 'boro' I see on the front of the tv ?

Edited by efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

BTW .

Try this bigger pic .

Soccer.jpg

Deffo 42 :P

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...t%3D20%26um%3D1

"Football team challenge

Can you identify the nicknames of 42 football clubs? See if you can spot the nicknames of 42 footall clubs this picture. If you have found all 42 let us know!

(note: there are no prizes, it's just for fun!)

Read More

"

Here is a list of nicknames

http://www.pubquizhelp.com/sport/names.html

Edited by efctaxi

So the one i used was not the original, just somebodys own attempt.

On that bigger picture we can actually see the TIGERS on the kids shirt, BORO as the name of the telly, The RAMS on the dads T shirt, The BEES, nesting outside, RED DEVILS on the toffee tin. LIGHT BLUES could be the Draws in the chest, SKY BLUES the sky outside, and showing on the telly could be the BISCUITMEN.

I think that brings the total to 39, Cant be many more to find.

Gay Meadow would be wrong anyway, cos thats the name of their ground, not a nickname for the team. :)