IGNORED

Player You Qould Like To C At Toffees Name Only

Think you will find that Ashton is still their leading scorer, McVeigh and Huckerby come second and third.  Do you want me to go on.

Ashton............11

Huckerby.........9

McVeigh..........7

Mckenzie.........7

Earnshaw........6

And its only because he scored 2 in the last five mins of last weeks game that Ernie comes in at  6. Not exactly setting the Championship on fire is he, has been found out in the premier.

I said since he signed!! And he got another today, a peraler!!

But don't let facts get in the way eh?

Upson is Brum go down would be a decent acquisition. A bit expensive though.

Curtis Davies is West Brom's captain, they'd be looking for atleast 7+ million for him. There have been a lot of clubs looking at Jermaine Pennant, who'd also cost in the 5 mil mark.

Julian Gray is an excellent player as well.

Does Moyes like to operate in the foreign market? a lot of cheap good players can be found in the Bundesliga.

xavier said.................. Does Moyes like to operate in the foreign market? a lot of cheap good players can be found in the Bundesliga.

Davey doesnt operate very well in any market, think some of his buys have been from Paddy's market . :rolleyes: I wish someone would take the job on for him. :(

And i agree, dont think we will have the money to buy any Decent players, might have to scratch around for out of contract, and loan players.

Licker.

PS......... Good result you got today, xavier. ;)

Is that the same Robson who has got 2 clubs relegated despite spending more than ay other manager in the clubs histories?

The known alcoholic. Norwich fans were saying the same as you are now when he signed, now they can't stop singing his praises!!

Anyway he isn't the issue, Koumas is the man and yo knows it clart!