IGNORED

Sports Connection Quiz (3)

Unless its a word the dealers go under or use for professional purposes and also the name of a golf course then that question is to obscure for me.

Dealers are in the sense of people who buy horses, keep asking questions and all will become clear.

World Golf Championships do have a very specific, although somewhat obscure, connection with UK horse dealing. It would really be a wste of time to ask questions that can be googled straight off

Accenture, who are one of the World Golf Championship's sponsors, also sponsor UK show jumping (Christmas puissance at Olympia for one).

Doesn't quite work as an answer to the question though sadly <_< .

Wow Mike, I learn something new every day............................but it doesn't solve this one mate :lol::lol:

Appleby!

Amazing how the offer of a trophy (in the other thread) concentrates the mind :P !

Hand me the silverware! Fourth is for losers B) .

Hold Mike, its not that easy :lol::lol::lol::lol: Stuart Appleby is the golfer but what his particular connection to the World Golf Championships.

Reg, use your boot on my arse mate and you'd lose it :P:lol:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

....what is the connection to the World Golf Championships.

Oooh....yer sooooo pedantic :rolleyes: .

He's the only golfer to have played in every WGC event....I thought everyone knew that :P .

And the last animal to be sold at the Appleby Horse Fair last year was called Dobbin and he went for £125.99 :D .

Oooh....yer sooooo pedantic :rolleyes: .

He's the only golfer to have played in every WGC event....I thought everyone knew that :P .

And the last animal to be sold at the Appleby Horse Fair last year was called Dobbin and he went for £125.99 :D .

We have a winner, all cheer KING MIKE

Do you lads think these are to hard, they are designed to prevent googling, you need to research the answer.

If you want more I can think them up say on a weekly basis, if you have a similar question that you think might run, give it a go